Jordana Blush (All Shades)

Jordana Blush (All Shades)

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/21/2016 9:59:00 AM

I wanted to try this blush because it was highly raved on youtube! I got one in the shade 15 Terra Cotta its sooooo good!!! The color is just that perfect peachy/tan color. It kind of looks orange but on the cheeks its very pretty. Besides the color selection, I love the pigmentation of this blush! I also noticed it very long lasting and I find it hard to find blushes from the drugstore that can last all day, but this one did.

on 4/12/2016 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

These are my favorite blushes that rival high end. They apply and blend wonderfully and have great staying power. Every skin tone is covered, in mattes, pearls and shimmer finishes. The pearl shades don't accentuate my pores and aren't a sheet of glitter.

The hues I own in order of intensity of color.

Rose Silk - Light warm pink, matte.
Sandalwood - Light peach with a touch of pink, matte.
Peach Blossom - Pinky/peach with brightness, matte.
Passion Rose - Pink with brightness, matte.
Coral Sandy Beach - Coral/pink with glitter, shimmer
Blushing Rose - Warm, berry, pearl. A favorite blush of all time.
Hot Raspberry - Deep fuchsia pink, matte.
Pink Beauty - Bright hot pink, matte
Apple Cheeks - Deep pink/red/orange, matte.

There are many other colors available at the Jordana website for $3.00, and I have had no issues with orders. Kmart has a few colors also. I am stockpiling these, they're that good!

To Read all 75 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great blushes at a great value. The only con is that it's very hard to find Jordana products so when I do find them I stock up. I have about 5 of these blushes and they all look so pretty. Beautiful colors!

on 11/12/2015 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Since I'm running low on my current favorite blush by Shu Uemura, I've been trying out drug store brands and having no luck. Since I've read great reviews here and on Youtube how could I not take a chance on this one especially since it was on sale!

I bought Rouge and Rose Silk and tried both right away! It gives great color payoff and goes on nicely, not only that, I love The Rose Silk. It gives me a lovely youthful glow. And at my age, I certainly need that! It makes me SO happy that I've finally found a color that I love that goes on smoothly AND it's a bargain at that!

on 11/6/2015 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this blush in two colors, Mocha and Sienna. They're both pretty similar, but Mocha has more pink. I got them for half price during a clearance sale at my local beauty supply store when it was going out of business, but they're still quite inexpensive at the full price of $2.50 each.

As for the formula of the blush, it feels pretty soft when swatched with your finger, and gives off a good amount of pigment. Both Mocha and Sienna are great colors for fall or winter. The packaging has a screw-on top and is not too bulky, but if you enjoy depotting your products, it will be quite difficult with these. I managed to get Sienna depotted with just a little crack in the corner of the powder, which I fixed, but the packaging on my Mocha blush is destroyed, and I will not reattempt to depot it, because I cut myself pretty badly with the knife I was using and have a permanent scar on my left thumb :(

As long as I do not plan to depot it, I would buy another Jordana blush someday. Overall, they are of great quality for the price!

on 11/6/2015 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I heard so many good reviews about this product. One day I was at K-Mart and saw Jordana on display for the first time. I didn't have any coral blush, so I decided to buy one. It was only like a little bit more than $2. Nice packaging, nice color, no complaints whatsoever. I have another high end blush, but I use this more than that other one. Such a pretty color, very pigmented. Again, no complaints, price is good, quality is excellent, staying power is excellent, blends like a dream. I don't know why it doesn't work with some people, maybe the texture and the blendability depend on the shade?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I love these blushes are so pigmented, creamy, affordable and long lasting on the skin. Also, the price is unbeatable.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Terra Cotta is my HG blush... deep nude with a hint of orange. Sticks forever to the skin and lasts all day! I also have Redwood but use that mostly to warm up my crease when I'm doing an eyeshadow look. totally worth it! GEMS!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There are some shades that even MAC Pro doesn't have, and I was surprised to find what I was looking for with such an inexpensive brand. All I can say is that if these are too pigmented or apply patchy then you're applying them with the wrong brush. Sometimes a heavily pigmented product will stay where you first apply it if your brush is too dense or if you skip powder after foundation, so these work best with a light hand. I use a very soft taklon brush. For $2.99 I don't think they can be beat, and they have an impressive range of shades for all skin tones. I chose Terra Cotta (two words, apparently), Warm Cider, Cinnamon Spice, and Cocoa.

on 7/6/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

These blushes are amazing. I found mine at Kmart for under 3$. They are worth every penny. I bought 2 colors, Coral Sandy Beach and Rose Silk, and I love them both equally. One is matte, the other is shimmery, but its very soft, not chunky or glittery.
The packaging is sort of annoying with a twist off cap, but for the price and quality of the blush I wouldn't complain.
They are soft and creamy, not powdery at all, and very pigmented. They blend beautifully on my skin and the staying power is pretty great. Blush is always the first thing to disappear on my face, but these last about 6 hours for me. The only blush I've tried that lasts longer are the Tarte 12 hour Amazonian Clay blushes - however they cost 8 times the price!!
I definitely want to get some more of these blushes; they have a wide range of shades and you can't beat the price. If you can find these, buy them!

Popular Blush Products