Victoria's Secret Angel Eau De Parfum

Victoria's Secret Angel Eau De Parfum
Angel Eau De ParfumAngel Eau De ParfumAngel Eau De ParfumAngel Eau De Parfum

4.1

on 12/11/2018 8:20:00 PM

The most utterly disgusting scent ive ever had the misfortune of smelling. I was bought this as a gift from my boyfried, and when i initially sprayed it, i thought he had bought a mans fragrance by mistake. Incredibly musky, not femenine in the slightest and headache inducing. The scent made me feel so sick i had to completely change my clothing. Im not one to peave negative reviews, but found myself scouring the internet to find similar opinions. how VS could possibly even attempt to market this as a womans perfume i will never know. Cheap, masculine and plain horrible smelling scent.

Review for VS Secret Angel (I didn't see a spot for it here). I've already rebought another rollerball. Smells amazing like the VS store if you like the scent of the store: GET THIS!!' It smells so similar to bombshell clean like a good shampoo. Very sexy and fresh. Perfect out of the shower. Would be great for a first date. Or hanging with the crew at the mall, brunch with your parents it really works for any occasion. I put it on just to make myself happy and smile.

on 6/25/2015 7:16:00 PM

Not for me. With my body chemistry, this immediately epitomizes 'cheap perfume'. It was headache inducing and unpleasant to smell. I immediately washed it off.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

When I first went into Victoria's secret around the time it was launching, they had all of these perfumes out on their table and I was immediately wanting to buy it. Not so much because of the smell, but because of the bottle! It was so cute, made of pink and white and frosted glass, and the wing decorative on the back made the perfume like an art piece that I was excited to display at home on my mirrored perfume tray lol But then I sprayed it. I was disappointed. I am more of a sweet/vanilla/warm and sexy kind of scent lover, and even though this perfume claims it has amber which is generally right up my alley, i couldn't smell the amber at all. It was a very floral and clean smell with a slight muskiness to it. But, I was stupid and couldn't resist the bottle, and I started telling myself it would smell better out of the store. I mean, lets face it, although not as bad as Hollister, VS is right up there with the other stores that you can smell from fifty feet away in the mall.
After I got home I was excited to try it out and see what other people would say about it. (A little background on me, I don't usually wear perfumes that I love the smell of, but rather ones I think OTHERS will love) and I was horrified when not one or two but THREE of the people I lived with all thought there was a man in the house whenever I sprayed it. Shortly after each use, someone in another room of the house would ask me who had just sprayed men's cologne. So that was it for me. VS Angel Perfume.....simply a cute $54 decorative bottle on my perfume tray.

on 12/16/2013 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my all time favorite perfume and has been my signature scent for almost 2 years. I'm not good at describing scents. It's very soft and feminine, but not overly floral, and a bit sweet. It's the type of scent that is suitable for any age group.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This scent is amazing and it is my favorite Victoria's Secret perfume. It smells very girly and the bottle is the cutest thing EVER! The only down side to this is that the lasting power is not the greatest, you have to reapply throughout the day. But I dont mind. I still love it and will continue to repurchase.

on 3/29/2013 8:43:00 PM

This is the most expensive and best smelling fragrance I have ever purchased. It stays on forever and is a great choice for all adult women.

on 3/10/2013 11:53:00 AM

I usually buy the body mists versions of VS perfumes since they are way cheaper than the eau de parfum. After owning the 2.5 fl oz spray, I had to get my hands on the perfume. This is my first official VS perfume purchase and I certainly do not regret it! Im a huge fan of fruity with a small touch of floral. I would reccomend this perfume to fruity scent lovers. I wish my body chemistry would hold this perfume longer though.

EDIT: For some reason I hate the fragrance now and ended up returning it.... it does not go too well with my body chemistry.

on 12/3/2012 9:31:00 AM

Love LoveLove this is the best ever lasting power is great
not to strong just right very pretty.

on 11/23/2012 2:52:00 AM

I don't have the perfume but i have the mist. i just buy the mist bc it is a lot less and its more travel friendly. I am absolutely in love with this fragrance it lasts a long time even long i use this almost everyday i occasionally alternate with other fragrances of mine. but this is definitely my go to fragrance. it smells heavenly so the name id say suits it well and my boyfriend loves this stuff as well! it makes the men go crazy. im definitely buying more just in case they stop selling it.