Jordana Eye Shadow Pencil- Vivid Lilies

Eye Shadow Pencil- Vivid Lilies

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This is definitely one gorgeous purple shade stick!
I had been hunting for a shade-stick for quite a long time and came across this one in a small "stuff store" in town and bought it for $1.99. It is a very good product, however on my eyes it creases very badly by itself, though as a base it does pretty OK.

on 7/30/2007 8:36:00 PM

If you like MAC shadesticks and eye shadow pencils, you'd love these. I'm sad these aren't easy to find nor offered in many colors however they make a great base. I know some people use these without primers however I have really oily lids so any sort of creme base I'll need to use with a primer however this is a great CHEAP purple/mauve eyeshadow stick that can be used as a base color without coughing up a lot of money. It's a jumbo pencil and needs to be sharpened.. I actually prefer this because the pigment stick isn't prone to breaking this way. These are similar to NYX jumbo pencils but retail for under $2.

Sadly these are so underrated because they're a bit hard to find.

Here's a swatch:

continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Superbly gorgeous, Vivid Lilies is one of my absolute fave purples in my collection. And i have many, many purples to choose from! It's this multi-dimensional blue-toned deep royal purple with shimmer. Just lovely on the lid paired with a pearly highlighter on the brow and inner lid. This really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I love the smooth texture, the heavy pigmentation, and the fact that it stays on all day. The pencil takes some getting used to, but I like how I can just swipe it on and just go. Not for someone who likes a lot of blending though, this can be difficult to work with. I love it though, one of my HG purples! :)

Popular Eye Shadows