Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel

4.3

Not tested on animals

Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Puree, Water, Glycerin, Fragara Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit, L-Lactic Acid (3%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Xanthan Gum, Citrus Noblis (Mandarin Orange) Puree, Prunus Sertotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Citrus Paradisa (Grapefruit), Blueberry (Vaccinium Angustifolium) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, L-Tartaric Acid, Wine Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, L-Mandelic Acid, Bromelain, Benzyl Alcohol, L-Malic Acid, Citrus Noblis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis var. Sanguina Oil, Lycopene, Punica Granatum Bark Extract.

on 11/26/2012 6:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is very effective and pleasant treatment and a staple in my skin care collection really. I use it whenever I want a fresh glovy skin. It smells heavenly good enough to eat and works fast, safe and effective. I wash if off using a loofa sponge to get the seeds off my face and it instantly reveals the softest brightest skin. It can be too harsh if you apply it to irritated skin and may burn a little if your skin is sensitive, but it is very gentle really. I have already repurchased it twice and will kepp buying it.

on 3/6/2012 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I say I wouldn't buy again I must stress this isn't a reflection on the product as such, just the cost. I am in the uk and with a $15.00 shipping fee plus a customs charge of nearly 30 pounds slapped on at this end it's just too expensive for me to warrant buying again.

The product itself, I like very much. I bought this after trying a sample and I can honestly say my skin felt so smooth afterwards. It felt fresh, clean, tight (but not dry) and radiant. I have acne scars and marks and while I still couldn't go out without any make-up on, this went a long way to improving the overall appearance of my skin that day. If you don't suffer with marks like me then this could be wonderful for you. It tingled the first time I used it but by the third time I really didn't feel much tingling at all. I was actually disappointed a little as I quite liked the minor sensation - rightly or wrongly it felt like it was doing something!

Overall I haven't been using long enough to see any long term effects but it's definitely a product to use prior to a special occasion or if your skin is looking dull. Love, love the smell it's divine, though when you have this mask on it looks a little like something bad happened to your face. Best to use in private for this reason as boyfriends may not quite get what you are trying to achieve, mine certainly didn't! All in all, this could be great if you are in the us and the extra charges don't apply. Quick tip - Best followed up with a good moisturising serum!

Quick update***

This isn't nearly as strong now as when I first used. Doesn't seem to be quite what I was hoping for. No tingling even when left on for 10 mins or more. Has improved some of the discolouration I have with a light once a week usage which is good, but I do feel like my skin is more oily after a day or so of using - maybe it's causing my skin to over produce oil?? Still feels great at the time and just afterwards but also still getting breakouts and this isn't doing anything to help with that. Not sure it's worth the price tag for me. I'm going to try Mychelle Pumkin Peel as it has such high reviews and might be a bit stronger and is definitely cheaper.

on 2/11/2012 4:26:00 PM

I'm surprised people haven't liked this. I used it for the first time this week. I used it in the order RR suggested, by first exfoliating, then using this, then putting a serum and a mask on (I used the skin drink and the pure radiance mask, which was AMAZING). Anyways, as far as this peel goes, I love it. I gave myself this at home facial, and yesterday was the first time I left the house without any face makeup on (no powder, no blush, no concealer) since I was a teenager. What made me fall even more in love with it, was that my skin still looked great this morning when I woke up! This didn't tingle much, I left it on for about 10 min, but I think the key was to exfoliate first (I used the RR mint buffing beads, which I also really like). My skin is so clear and even right now, and I had seem to have that elusive "glow" that I'm always trying to re-create via makeup. I'm very happy with this product as I have been with most of RR's products. I think this is an incredibly effective line, and I'm so happy to have found it!