Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel

Filtered by hair type : Other
Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel

3.0

Not tested on animals

Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Puree, Water, Glycerin, Fragara Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit, L-Lactic Acid (3%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Xanthan Gum, Citrus Noblis (Mandarin Orange) Puree, Prunus Sertotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Citrus Paradisa (Grapefruit), Blueberry (Vaccinium Angustifolium) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, L-Tartaric Acid, Wine Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, L-Mandelic Acid, Bromelain, Benzyl Alcohol, L-Malic Acid, Citrus Noblis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis var. Sanguina Oil, Lycopene, Punica Granatum Bark Extract.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A very nice and gentle exfoliating mask I think! My skin is not sensitive and I barely feel it working. Gives glow and smooth skin, which is a big deal for me.

on 9/6/2012 10:17:00 AM

I got a sample of this. I found it okay but not great. I do not live in the US and shipping is too expensive. I wish Renee Rouleau would sell her products in other countries or at least stock her products with a large retailer like Sephora.

on 6/10/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had high hopes for this product, given all the acids in it, but it failed to live up to its claim. I first tried this peel as a sample in one of my orders from Renee Rouleau.
The peel itself is a very colorful, vibrant gel with raspberry seeds in it. It spreads nicely, but very thin on the skin so it is a bit hard to know if you've applied enough or need more. The first time I used it (sample), it was pretty good. It tingled a bit but nothing uncomfortable. Left my skin soft and glowing. However, the next day I had a big spot along my jawline and I am sure it was caused by the peel as nothing else had changed in my routine. The spot healed quickly and I attributed it to purging since it does contain acids and/or fruit enzymes. After using the full-size for a little over a month, I cannot warrant using it or spending $$$ on it. I bought it to help minimize some post-acne marks and blotchy skin tone, but noticed no improvements (the RR AHA/BHA cleansing gel is more effective than the peel). Therefore I won't be purchasing this peel again.