Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel

Filtered by age: 30-35
Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel

Not tested on animals

Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Puree, Water, Glycerin, Fragara Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit, L-Lactic Acid (3%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Xanthan Gum, Citrus Noblis (Mandarin Orange) Puree, Prunus Sertotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Citrus Paradisa (Grapefruit), Blueberry (Vaccinium Angustifolium) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, L-Tartaric Acid, Wine Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, L-Mandelic Acid, Bromelain, Benzyl Alcohol, L-Malic Acid, Citrus Noblis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis var. Sanguina Oil, Lycopene, Punica Granatum Bark Extract.

on 3/6/2014 10:16:00 AM

This is the first product I tried from the RR line and I fell in love with it. I have occasional breakouts, but suffer from dry skin. This smoothing peel eliminates the dry skin factor, helps heal and treat any blemishes leaving soft and glowing skin. I have noticied a varing difference between the "sting" factor. Some days it stings for about 30 seconds and other days it does not. But the results are always the same. This peel makes my skin and me happy. It looks clear, bright and fresh. I use it at night and wake up to a nice fresh face. I do wish the packaging was a little better. Those I love the elegant look of the glass jar, I wish there was a scoop or washable brush that came with it. I am not really liking having to dip my fingers into the jar each time to put the product on. But I do not that a little goes along way. It does not need to be a thick layer. it is very effective even in minimal use.

Would buy again. I have had this jar for over 6 months using it a 4-5 x a month. Still plenty left. Though the price tag is steep, I noticed this had better results than products like Olay etc.

on 6/10/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had high hopes for this product, given all the acids in it, but it failed to live up to its claim. I first tried this peel as a sample in one of my orders from Renee Rouleau.
The peel itself is a very colorful, vibrant gel with raspberry seeds in it. It spreads nicely, but very thin on the skin so it is a bit hard to know if you've applied enough or need more. The first time I used it (sample), it was pretty good. It tingled a bit but nothing uncomfortable. Left my skin soft and glowing. However, the next day I had a big spot along my jawline and I am sure it was caused by the peel as nothing else had changed in my routine. The spot healed quickly and I attributed it to purging since it does contain acids and/or fruit enzymes. After using the full-size for a little over a month, I cannot warrant using it or spending $$$ on it. I bought it to help minimize some post-acne marks and blotchy skin tone, but noticed no improvements (the RR AHA/BHA cleansing gel is more effective than the peel). Therefore I won't be purchasing this peel again.

on 2/11/2012 4:26:00 PM

I'm surprised people haven't liked this. I used it for the first time this week. I used it in the order RR suggested, by first exfoliating, then using this, then putting a serum and a mask on (I used the skin drink and the pure radiance mask, which was AMAZING). Anyways, as far as this peel goes, I love it. I gave myself this at home facial, and yesterday was the first time I left the house without any face makeup on (no powder, no blush, no concealer) since I was a teenager. What made me fall even more in love with it, was that my skin still looked great this morning when I woke up! This didn't tingle much, I left it on for about 10 min, but I think the key was to exfoliate first (I used the RR mint buffing beads, which I also really like). My skin is so clear and even right now, and I had seem to have that elusive "glow" that I'm always trying to re-create via makeup. I'm very happy with this product as I have been with most of RR's products. I think this is an incredibly effective line, and I'm so happy to have found it!