Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

1 review

Water, PEG 14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methlypropronial, Citroneloil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, F.I.L. D45901/1

on 9/1/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This stuff is my HOLY. GRAIL. However, it's discontinued, so i'm in the process of rebuying as much as I can online because it isn't even stores where I live anymore. (The big city of north dallas.. ugh!) I can honestly say it's the best thing to ever happen to my hair because of the mix of proteins and moisture, which is EXACTLY what your hair needs to grow. This basically made my hair grow like a weed in addition to it's promise to gently detangle and strengthen my hair. I currently have one bottle left (eek!!!) and I've even used it on my full lace wigs to great success.