Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

Water, PEG 14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methlypropronial, Citroneloil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, F.I.L. D45901/1

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have long hair that stops at the bottom of my bra and I always need all the conditioning I can get. I use this leave-in conditioning spray daily to condition my roots. And after using it about three or four times, my hair looks and feels healthier and is super silky! Once I apply it to my roots, it penetrates it's way to the tips of my hair leaving it perfect. This leave-in conditioning spray has took a spot in my 'Staples List'. I highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely HG status for my african american hair which is fickle, dry, damaged/breaking and super thick. I bought this on a whim after deciding I needed a detangler/leave-in to manage my new hair cut. I was skeptical as garnier has a reputation for big claims and little results (at least in my case), but after I sprayed this on a single section of my hair and combed through it...WOW...!!!! It made my hair SO MANAGEABLE and smooth; not to mention it smells good too! I was blown away. My hair is such a hassle when it's dry that I only comb it when it's wet and covered in conditioner- not anymore! Also, this has protein in it, so if your hair is protein-sensitive, beware. I noticed a TON less shedding as I used this, too. I comb my hair over the sink to monitor how much of it comes out of my comb...I'm happy to say only a few strands will be dearly missed. This stuff is literally a miracle!