Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

Price: $

Price: $

Water, PEG 14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methlypropronial, Citroneloil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, F.I.L. D45901/1

on 2/24/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Discontinued!!
At least, im guessing, cause i just bought it for 1.80 from Big Lots. I just tried it in my short, dry hair and ohmygod, immediately incredible! Smells gorgeous, left my dry hair soft and tangle free. I cant wait to try it in wethair before being blow dried.
Scoop it up if youget the chancebefore its too late!

on 8/23/2012 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Me: Bleached, THIN hair, chest length. This is THE only detangler and conditioner that I will ever use until they stop making it (knock on wood.) Why? It absolutely does not weigh down my hair or make it greasy. It does quite the opposite. This stuff leaves my hair shiny, silky, non-greasy, and detangles like nothing has detangled it before. Holy. Grail. Alert!

I use this in conjunction with Organix nourishing coconut milk anti-breakage serum. Another amazing product. But! that's another review for a different day. :)

on 11/6/2011 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been in search of a leave in treatment that comes in a spray bottle and not cream for a long time. My hg was Tresemee Heat Tamer that has been discontinued :( One day I came upon this spray, I liked the smell and said what the heck its only $4. I'm so glad I made this purchase, its lightweight, smells great, its cheap and does what he says leave my hair silky, manageable and shiny. Its intended for normal type hair. If you have dry, damaged, heavily color treated hair it will be too light for you and not suffice. I blow dry my hair every 2-3 days and always use this spray long with the Garnier Anti-Frizz serum w/ argan oil and I get nothing but amazing results. I have long black hair and friends always ask how do you get that shine? Lol I say Garnier baby :) this will be a staple in my routine as long they keep making it.