Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, PEG 14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methlypropronial, Citroneloil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, F.I.L. D45901/1

on 1/27/2013 10:17:00 AM

I am in the process of growing my hair out to donate 10 inches to Locks of Love and still have shoulder length hair after I donate (it will touch my pants in the back). Because I have fine, colored hair I am unable to condition it without it being flat and greasy. That leads to tons of tangles Every time I wear my hair down. A few sprays on my damp hair and not only can I brush it pain free when it dries (never brush or comb wet hair, it causes breakage/damage) but I can now wear my hair down and it prevents tangles!!! When my hair is dry I spray my hair brush once per side (I have to separate my hair in half and brush it in sections it's so long) and it also prevents frizz and leaves my hairs soft, smooth without looking or feeling greasy. My coworkers have started complimenting on my hair and ask how I keep it so healthy now that I can wear it down. Many didn't know how long it was since I always had to wear it in a bun because it would even tangle in a pony tail.
I will use this product everyday until it isn't made anymore. I love it and have started telling everyone that has tangle problems or leaves their hair down they have to try this product.

on 11/4/2011 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Very watery, so it takes using a lot for it to have any effect, and it will at that point make your hair very wet. I wouldn't recommend this for anything but very basic detangling. It did smell nice. In general, I don't care for the scents of the Garnier line, they are too sweet for me, but this smelled a little fresher, and I could smell the grapefruit. Anymore, I feel like products of this type from the drugstore aren't worth it, and I prefer to spend 2-3 times as much for a salon product that is more concentrated. For example, I love the Victoria's Secret Detangler, which is a great all around conditioning product.