Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

Garnier Fructis Daily Care Silky Secret Leave-In

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water, PEG 14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methlypropronial, Citroneloil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, F.I.L. D45901/1

This is the WORST detangler I have ever used. It did not on any way make my hair less tangly if anything it made it more tangly and rough feeling. My hair is really dry which may be the reason because it worked fine with my sisters normal healthy hair! GIRLS WITH DRY HAIR DON'T USE THIS

on 12/31/2012 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Terrible. Sticky in my hair and leaves a gross residue. Unable to style afterwards.

on 8/23/2012 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Me: Bleached, THIN hair, chest length. This is THE only detangler and conditioner that I will ever use until they stop making it (knock on wood.) Why? It absolutely does not weigh down my hair or make it greasy. It does quite the opposite. This stuff leaves my hair shiny, silky, non-greasy, and detangles like nothing has detangled it before. Holy. Grail. Alert!

I use this in conjunction with Organix nourishing coconut milk anti-breakage serum. Another amazing product. But! that's another review for a different day. :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely HG status for my african american hair which is fickle, dry, damaged/breaking and super thick. I bought this on a whim after deciding I needed a detangler/leave-in to manage my new hair cut. I was skeptical as garnier has a reputation for big claims and little results (at least in my case), but after I sprayed this on a single section of my hair and combed through it...WOW...!!!! It made my hair SO MANAGEABLE and smooth; not to mention it smells good too! I was blown away. My hair is such a hassle when it's dry that I only comb it when it's wet and covered in conditioner- not anymore! Also, this has protein in it, so if your hair is protein-sensitive, beware. I noticed a TON less shedding as I used this, too. I comb my hair over the sink to monitor how much of it comes out of my comb...I'm happy to say only a few strands will be dearly missed. This stuff is literally a miracle!