L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

3.5

on 10/22/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I seriously don't see how anyone uses these as pencils. I have 3 of them, and on every single one, the tip will break with even the slightest pressure! I thought maybe I was just using too much pressure, but I have tried over and over again, and no matter what, they are so creamy that they break. I have NYX pencils and they do NOT do this! So it will be worth the little extra for me to get the NYX from now on. I did depot one of them, but that's so tedious to me, and I would really just prefer to use them as pencils.

I still rated it 2 stars because the price is amazing, and I love the 2 colors I got. I got 2 in the Sea Shells and one in a blue color. I don't see the name of the blue on my pencil, maybe I sharpened it off-but I think it may be Pool Party. It's a beautiful blue with glitter. It is perfect for my eyebrows for my Jem costume for Halloween. But unfortunately, I probably won't be purchasing these again.

For those of the high school girls that don't have a million dollars a month to spend on makeup- I love these. I wear the white one every day in my waterline as an eyeliner. These are so pigmented. by far my favorite eyeliner/ eyeshadow pencil of all time- for only 1.50 at my dollar general :)