L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

3.8

Jumbo Eye Pencil Color - Sea Shells (white) sealed (to avoid "testers" at retail level.) Application smooth / no tugging. Don't use on waterline. Inexpensive. Note: crayon would also make nice tool to have on hand for detailed Halloween makeup. Easy to remove and convenient to draw on faces.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this is the black color. They are great hidden dupes for NYX jumbo eye pencil. Definitely set them with powder eyeshadow or they will crease/smear. I love lining my waterline with this as well. No complaints.

I was picking up some new l a colors color craze gel like polishes when I noticed these.I recently had a dream that I was wearing bold blue eye makeup, and for only 1.50,I thought why not.I got pool party, a bright medium blue with sparkles and a sparkly taupe shade (don't Rember the color name).the taupe one broke before I could finish the first eye (maybe it was the heat),so I threw it in the trash.I then lined my bottom eye lashes with pool party. Next I used it to color my eyelid and crease.very pretty color with a small bit of glitter. It made my blue eyes look almost aqua! I did not bother with primer and it looked slightly faded after a few hours, so I added some more .even took some selfies of myself wearing it,i liked it that much. Called it a night early, so I can't be sure how long it lasts.but it's totally worth a dollar fifty!

on 8/12/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These pencils are amazing! Nice pigment and smooth as silk. I wore pool party the other day over my entire lid (like a shadow) and I never had a hint in creasing.The color stayed put all day until night when I took it off with makeup remover! Bought these at Dollar General for 1.50 each. My only gripe is they keep running out of the colors that I want to add to my collection! :)

on 3/3/2014 11:29:00 PM

Holy cow, I found these at my new Family Dollar for $1.83 each! Every so often you come across a dud that's been opened and broken, but when intact these are amazing. Compare the price to the NYX jumbo eye pencils which retail for $5 at my local CVS. Both are the exact same size, although I feel like the L.A. Colors pencil feels a bit heftier. I have the black shade which is called "Sunglasses" and use it on my lower waterline. I find that it doesn't really have a ton of staying power (but I have allergies, so I'm prone to really wet eyeballs), but neither does my NYX pencil in "Milk". I found that this goes on very smooth, very creamy. It doesn't make my eyes burn. I can build it up if the first pass isn't quite intense enough (here again, juicy eyeballs make it difficult). It lasts on my waterline for a couple of hours before fading, but it's a nice intense black.

I say if you've never used one, give it a try, especially get "Sea Shells" if you're having trouble getting your hands on NYX "Milk". They're cheap, so if you hate it, you aren't out much money.

on 2/7/2014 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this in seashells( white ) instead of the NYX jumbo pencils and was not disappointed!

PROS-
Creamy, Smooth
Opaque
Easy to apply (twist to sharpen)
Good highlighter/eye shadow base to make colours pop

CONS-
Packaging is cheap looking
Moves around easily because so creamy
Doesn't last all day but fairly well.

I would recommend as an alternative to NYX jumbo pencils if you are trying to save moola :)

Omg i have four of these, seashells, tropical breeze (purple), saltwater, and sunglasses (black.)

the saltwater one is pretty much just a glitter pen, which I LOVE.

I love the black it's so thick and creamy when I feel like doing on my entire eyelid for scene eyes.

Tropical breeze isn't as thick as I wanted it to be, but purple eyeshadow fixes that.

and seashells is just like a white primer it's so awesome!!

the jumbo pencil's only fault is it crease's pretty easy, but rubbing your finger over once or twice take care of that. :)

I actually can't believe the good reviews on this...this gives me panda eyes in about an hour and also gives me itchy/irritated eyes as well as little cysts on my eyelids. Will. Not. Repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I recently got one of these in Sunglasses (the black one) to see if they worked on my waterline. It was great!! I've been looking for another pencil for my waterline as the one I used was almost gone. I tried covergirl but it didn't stick at all which was very dissapointing for the price (around $6-$7), so when i saw this at 5 Below for only $2 i figured it was worth a try. I'm so glad i found this and will be purchasing more for sure!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really do have this peencil stick in a sky blue- irredscent, and lucid and limpid tint light colour reflection eith a mirror finish, I just apply 4 times on each lid and I'm out to go, better than the powder and pallettes with the wand-like arrow shaped applcator, pros cheap and long lasting, cons, it appears lightere than the pencil stick shows