L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

on 8/12/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These pencils are amazing! Nice pigment and smooth as silk. I wore pool party the other day over my entire lid (like a shadow) and I never had a hint in creasing.The color stayed put all day until night when I took it off with makeup remover! Bought these at Dollar General for 1.50 each. My only gripe is they keep running out of the colors that I want to add to my collection! :)

on 10/22/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I seriously don't see how anyone uses these as pencils. I have 3 of them, and on every single one, the tip will break with even the slightest pressure! I thought maybe I was just using too much pressure, but I have tried over and over again, and no matter what, they are so creamy that they break. I have NYX pencils and they do NOT do this! So it will be worth the little extra for me to get the NYX from now on. I did depot one of them, but that's so tedious to me, and I would really just prefer to use them as pencils.

I still rated it 2 stars because the price is amazing, and I love the 2 colors I got. I got 2 in the Sea Shells and one in a blue color. I don't see the name of the blue on my pencil, maybe I sharpened it off-but I think it may be Pool Party. It's a beautiful blue with glitter. It is perfect for my eyebrows for my Jem costume for Halloween. But unfortunately, I probably won't be purchasing these again.

on 8/24/2013 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are super pigmented, last long, and are great for wearing alone, as an eyeshadow base, or for lining your eyes.

on 10/2/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Purchased Seashells (matte white) and Sunglasses (matte black) for 1.50 apiece at the Family Dollar Store. For of all, these are about 1/3 the cost of a NYX jumbo pencil and you get just as much. Second, there is a decent color selection but I just needed these 2. Third, this black DOESNT CREASE like the NYX Black Bean pencil does! I finally have a good black base for my darker looks!!! I am SUPER pleased with these!

The one con is these DO contain Petrolatum (thats what it says here on the label) and I know some people are sensetive to that. I am not one of them so I didn't dock a point for this.

on 11/3/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I found these at CherryCulture.com and have been wanting the UD shadow pencils for some time and thought these would fill the void til I could afford the real deal. Well, these are not even quite as good as NYX Jumbo pencils unfortunately. The colors look great and swatched some below. For $1.50 a piece, I bought 5 colors just in case they were HG material. They are very creamy...too creamy apparently since they crease and rub right off. 2nd ingredient is petroleum :( So guess will try them with primer first and see what happens but pretty disappointing so far.
Vacation- Blackened cherry with glitter
Cherry Blossom- Pearly pink
Tropical Bliss- Vibrant purple
Spring- Pearly golden green
Sea Shells- Matte White (dupe for NYX Milk?)

Full Size Image