L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

on 8/12/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These pencils are amazing! Nice pigment and smooth as silk. I wore pool party the other day over my entire lid (like a shadow) and I never had a hint in creasing.The color stayed put all day until night when I took it off with makeup remover! Bought these at Dollar General for 1.50 each. My only gripe is they keep running out of the colors that I want to add to my collection! :)

on 8/24/2013 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are super pigmented, last long, and are great for wearing alone, as an eyeshadow base, or for lining your eyes.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love these jumbo pencils. I own three of these so far. I have the white, black and taupe (seashells, sunglasses & sand castles) and they make great eyeshadow bases. Sometimes i don't wear primer and yet these don't crease like crazy on me. They've been really good to me. I love that the price is very affordable. I just wish the displays at the stores had more of the other colors. It's very limited. Also I've never tried the nyx jumbo pencils so I can't really do comparisons. I love these though and I recommend. Even if you end up not liking it you don't waste a lot. I can't wait to try more colors.

on 8/3/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING pigmetation, Do not crease as much as nyx eye pencils and half the price what more could i ask for :))