L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

3.0

I was picking up some new l a colors color craze gel like polishes when I noticed these.I recently had a dream that I was wearing bold blue eye makeup, and for only 1.50,I thought why not.I got pool party, a bright medium blue with sparkles and a sparkly taupe shade (don't Rember the color name).the taupe one broke before I could finish the first eye (maybe it was the heat),so I threw it in the trash.I then lined my bottom eye lashes with pool party. Next I used it to color my eyelid and crease.very pretty color with a small bit of glitter. It made my blue eyes look almost aqua! I did not bother with primer and it looked slightly faded after a few hours, so I added some more .even took some selfies of myself wearing it,i liked it that much. Called it a night early, so I can't be sure how long it lasts.but it's totally worth a dollar fifty!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have this in cp 418 vacation it a maroon color with silver glitter in it but when blended out look more of a brown color.This is creases without a primer no surprise but because of the glitter that ends up covering your whole face by the end of the day i prefer the nyx jumbo pencils to these ones .The color did last all day so if you are looking for color nyx doesn't offer you an give it a try.

Popular Eyes Products