L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this is the black color. They are great hidden dupes for NYX jumbo eye pencil. Definitely set them with powder eyeshadow or they will crease/smear. I love lining my waterline with this as well. No complaints.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have these in 3 colors, which I love. "sun kissed" which is a sparkly gold, "beach resort" which is a shimmery olive green, and "tropical bliss", a deep shimmery purple. They all gon smooth and bright, stay in place (which is surprising, I have very oily eyelids) and are easy to apply! Only a $ each, and I'm in love. The purple one especially striking on me. Reccomend to the ends of the earth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm seriously shocked at how much L.A. Colors has been stepping it up lately. They could be the next Wet 'n' Wild!!!

I have one shade- Seashells. And ladies and gentlemen, this is really the only shade you could ever need. I saw this shade and my mind just went directly to N.Y.X's Milk. Now Milk is definitely not expensive, but literally everyone and their mother is out to buy that shade because of its crazy cult following. So this is an even more inexpensive alternative if you can't find that dumb pencil.

I was excited to find this, and it was so cheap I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't that great, but I was really hoping I'd fall in love with it. Let's just say I was NOT disappointed. This is SO opaque. I mean this looks like you painted your eyes with whiteout, it's that bold of a white.

Works great as a base for eyeshadow, but I strongly suggest using a primer, and maybe even a translucent powder before putting on eyeshadow over it. This may be too many steps for some people, but it is definitely not a deal breaker for me. I use so many different shadows, brushes, and techniques when applying my eye makeup, it's really no big deal to add this extra little step, especially since it really makes all the difference. Sometimes without the translucent powder it can start to crease after a few hours. Like I said, if adding another layer seems too tedious for you, go for another white base, but it isn't a big deal for me. Especially since this shadow stick is so inexpensive and pigmented!

I would recommend this to everyone! I hope this is just the beginning of L.A. Colors venturing out and becoming a bigger, better brand. If the rest of their products to come are this good, I see bright things in their future!!!

Omg i have four of these, seashells, tropical breeze (purple), saltwater, and sunglasses (black.)

the saltwater one is pretty much just a glitter pen, which I LOVE.

I love the black it's so thick and creamy when I feel like doing on my entire eyelid for scene eyes.

Tropical breeze isn't as thick as I wanted it to be, but purple eyeshadow fixes that.

and seashells is just like a white primer it's so awesome!!

the jumbo pencil's only fault is it crease's pretty easy, but rubbing your finger over once or twice take care of that. :)

on 8/24/2013 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are super pigmented, last long, and are great for wearing alone, as an eyeshadow base, or for lining your eyes.

I picked up the black one and the white one (sea shells), and I absolutely love them! I use the black and the white one as eyeshadow bases and eyeliners for my bottom lids. I also use the white one in the corner of my eye. These pencils are versatile, cheap, and good quality! For a cheap brand of Make-up, these are amazing<3

on 3/5/2012 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I hauled this on cherryculture.com and got 10 at $1.50 a piece - bargain! They are super creamy and do crease unfortunately but the colors and pigmentation more than make up for it in my opinion. I think with a bit of eyeshadow base underneath and they'll stay nicely or set with a matching color eyeshadow. Despite the creasing I still like these especially for the price.