L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

Filtered by skin type : Other
L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

4.5

I adore this in Seashell. I purchased NYX Milk over and over, for a nice base to make my shadows pop, and this does the same thing for about half the price. I only was able to find them at Five Below, but now my Family Dollar carries them so I hopefully won't run out! I don't like the plastic pencil thing, it is annoying both in NYX and LAC. I have depotted some but that is a pain, so I keep it in the pencil, and is easier for travel.

I have seashell in my constant rotation. I like to sharpen pencils like these (also NYX JEPs) w a bigger oversized Rimmel pencil sharpener. It wastes less product. That's how I sharpen my Nars matte lip crayons, just any pencil of that size works better in the bigger sharpener than the sharpeners that have the standard & slightly-bigger-than-standard-pencil hole. Seashell is a basic matte white dupe for NYX JEP Milk; it does tend to melt after a few hours on my extremely oily lids. Cannot beat the price! I picked up a couple other colors (names are escaping me at the moment but Pool Party which is a turquoise is one, but I haven't seriously played w them much!). As somebody whom is a serious white eye shadow collector, this is most def something worth buying. LA Colors is stepping up their game. Their eyeliner pencils are pretty good, their blushes/bronzer, nailpolish, lipstick, & ESP these JEPs are all great esp for the price. I've been budgeting myself more so I am glad that more brands are making affordable ("cheaper") makeup choices so all can afford to get some plus this is a cruelty free company. Yaay!! :)