L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

4.1

I actually can't believe the good reviews on this...this gives me panda eyes in about an hour and also gives me itchy/irritated eyes as well as little cysts on my eyelids. Will. Not. Repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

They are very pretty and i got the black one. very pigment. glides nice. very affordable. that where it ends for me. the problem lays in the staying power and the fact it smears. ill stick with my rimmel london scandal eyes gel eyeliner.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this in the color pool party which is like a teal color. I am shocked at how pretty it was lined on my eye. It is very pigmented. Upper and lower lash. I applied a tiny bit of powder in the same color range over the top line and it didnt transfer to my lid. Amazed. I bought this yesterday and bought wet n wild one in a purple color today. this one needs no help where the other one will have to be worn with another liner to show up properly. I paid 1.50$ for it. I will be getting all the colors i can find next time. Well worth the money.

Edit: ok, so after using these twice all day at work, I have to change my review. When lined on the bottom lid, I had it smudged all under within 2 hours. It looked awful. The top line really did ok both times so maybe I just wont line the bottom anymore with it. I wont buy anymore but will try to use these up, they are very pretty colors.

on 10/22/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I seriously don't see how anyone uses these as pencils. I have 3 of them, and on every single one, the tip will break with even the slightest pressure! I thought maybe I was just using too much pressure, but I have tried over and over again, and no matter what, they are so creamy that they break. I have NYX pencils and they do NOT do this! So it will be worth the little extra for me to get the NYX from now on. I did depot one of them, but that's so tedious to me, and I would really just prefer to use them as pencils.

I still rated it 2 stars because the price is amazing, and I love the 2 colors I got. I got 2 in the Sea Shells and one in a blue color. I don't see the name of the blue on my pencil, maybe I sharpened it off-but I think it may be Pool Party. It's a beautiful blue with glitter. It is perfect for my eyebrows for my Jem costume for Halloween. But unfortunately, I probably won't be purchasing these again.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have this in cp 418 vacation it a maroon color with silver glitter in it but when blended out look more of a brown color.This is creases without a primer no surprise but because of the glitter that ends up covering your whole face by the end of the day i prefer the nyx jumbo pencils to these ones .The color did last all day so if you are looking for color nyx doesn't offer you an give it a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really do have this peencil stick in a sky blue- irredscent, and lucid and limpid tint light colour reflection eith a mirror finish, I just apply 4 times on each lid and I'm out to go, better than the powder and pallettes with the wand-like arrow shaped applcator, pros cheap and long lasting, cons, it appears lightere than the pencil stick shows

I picked up the black one and the white one (sea shells), and I absolutely love them! I use the black and the white one as eyeshadow bases and eyeliners for my bottom lids. I also use the white one in the corner of my eye. These pencils are versatile, cheap, and good quality! For a cheap brand of Make-up, these are amazing<3

on 11/3/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I found these at CherryCulture.com and have been wanting the UD shadow pencils for some time and thought these would fill the void til I could afford the real deal. Well, these are not even quite as good as NYX Jumbo pencils unfortunately. The colors look great and swatched some below. For $1.50 a piece, I bought 5 colors just in case they were HG material. They are very creamy...too creamy apparently since they crease and rub right off. 2nd ingredient is petroleum :( So guess will try them with primer first and see what happens but pretty disappointing so far.
Vacation- Blackened cherry with glitter
Cherry Blossom- Pearly pink
Tropical Bliss- Vibrant purple
Spring- Pearly golden green
Sea Shells- Matte White (dupe for NYX Milk?)

Full Size Image
continued >>

on 2/13/2018 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought these from Miss A Shop for $1.I have oily skin so I don't like using cream textured eyes products on my lids regardless of which brand it it. I mainly only intend to use these in the corner of my eyes and near the waterline to make my eyes pop. I was pleasantly surprised by how well they work. They glide on easily but dry down matte. Using them only on certain parts of my eye, I can say these are a good deal. I bought more colors to mix and match with my eye looks

I was picking up some new l a colors color craze gel like polishes when I noticed these.I recently had a dream that I was wearing bold blue eye makeup, and for only 1.50,I thought why not.I got pool party, a bright medium blue with sparkles and a sparkly taupe shade (don't Rember the color name).the taupe one broke before I could finish the first eye (maybe it was the heat),so I threw it in the trash.I then lined my bottom eye lashes with pool party. Next I used it to color my eyelid and crease.very pretty color with a small bit of glitter. It made my blue eyes look almost aqua! I did not bother with primer and it looked slightly faded after a few hours, so I added some more .even took some selfies of myself wearing it,i liked it that much. Called it a night early, so I can't be sure how long it lasts.but it's totally worth a dollar fifty!