L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

Filtered by skin type : Oily
L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I recently got one of these in Sunglasses (the black one) to see if they worked on my waterline. It was great!! I've been looking for another pencil for my waterline as the one I used was almost gone. I tried covergirl but it didn't stick at all which was very dissapointing for the price (around $6-$7), so when i saw this at 5 Below for only $2 i figured it was worth a try. I'm so glad i found this and will be purchasing more for sure!!

on 10/22/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I seriously don't see how anyone uses these as pencils. I have 3 of them, and on every single one, the tip will break with even the slightest pressure! I thought maybe I was just using too much pressure, but I have tried over and over again, and no matter what, they are so creamy that they break. I have NYX pencils and they do NOT do this! So it will be worth the little extra for me to get the NYX from now on. I did depot one of them, but that's so tedious to me, and I would really just prefer to use them as pencils.

I still rated it 2 stars because the price is amazing, and I love the 2 colors I got. I got 2 in the Sea Shells and one in a blue color. I don't see the name of the blue on my pencil, maybe I sharpened it off-but I think it may be Pool Party. It's a beautiful blue with glitter. It is perfect for my eyebrows for my Jem costume for Halloween. But unfortunately, I probably won't be purchasing these again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have only Tryed the white on and I am impressed! Love the way it applys easily very well pigmented and cheap I yet need to try the other colors and it last all day long!