L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

L.A. Colors JUMBO EYE PENCIL

4.1

Jumbo Eye Pencil Color - Sea Shells (white) sealed (to avoid "testers" at retail level.) Application smooth / no tugging. Don't use on waterline. Inexpensive. Note: crayon would also make nice tool to have on hand for detailed Halloween makeup. Easy to remove and convenient to draw on faces.

on 2/13/2018 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought these from Miss A Shop for $1.I have oily skin so I don't like using cream textured eyes products on my lids regardless of which brand it it. I mainly only intend to use these in the corner of my eyes and near the waterline to make my eyes pop. I was pleasantly surprised by how well they work. They glide on easily but dry down matte. Using them only on certain parts of my eye, I can say these are a good deal. I bought more colors to mix and match with my eye looks

on 8/10/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this for a 1.50 in tropical bliss (purple )I love it great price goes on my old eyes smoothly I usually use liquid eyeliner but I thought for a 1.50 why not ? Definitely repurchasing this😊

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this is the black color. They are great hidden dupes for NYX jumbo eye pencil. Definitely set them with powder eyeshadow or they will crease/smear. I love lining my waterline with this as well. No complaints.

I was picking up some new l a colors color craze gel like polishes when I noticed these.I recently had a dream that I was wearing bold blue eye makeup, and for only 1.50,I thought why not.I got pool party, a bright medium blue with sparkles and a sparkly taupe shade (don't Rember the color name).the taupe one broke before I could finish the first eye (maybe it was the heat),so I threw it in the trash.I then lined my bottom eye lashes with pool party. Next I used it to color my eyelid and crease.very pretty color with a small bit of glitter. It made my blue eyes look almost aqua! I did not bother with primer and it looked slightly faded after a few hours, so I added some more .even took some selfies of myself wearing it,i liked it that much. Called it a night early, so I can't be sure how long it lasts.but it's totally worth a dollar fifty!

I adore this in Seashell. I purchased NYX Milk over and over, for a nice base to make my shadows pop, and this does the same thing for about half the price. I only was able to find them at Five Below, but now my Family Dollar carries them so I hopefully won't run out! I don't like the plastic pencil thing, it is annoying both in NYX and LAC. I have depotted some but that is a pain, so I keep it in the pencil, and is easier for travel.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

They are very pretty and i got the black one. very pigment. glides nice. very affordable. that where it ends for me. the problem lays in the staying power and the fact it smears. ill stick with my rimmel london scandal eyes gel eyeliner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have these in 3 colors, which I love. "sun kissed" which is a sparkly gold, "beach resort" which is a shimmery olive green, and "tropical bliss", a deep shimmery purple. They all gon smooth and bright, stay in place (which is surprising, I have very oily eyelids) and are easy to apply! Only a $ each, and I'm in love. The purple one especially striking on me. Reccomend to the ends of the earth.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have both this & NYX Milk. LAC is on par with NYX so no need to spend the extra $3-$4. If you find the pencil too soft place in the freezer for a short period or the fridge.Works like a charm to harden.They sale them at Dollar General & Family Dollar.

on 8/12/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These pencils are amazing! Nice pigment and smooth as silk. I wore pool party the other day over my entire lid (like a shadow) and I never had a hint in creasing.The color stayed put all day until night when I took it off with makeup remover! Bought these at Dollar General for 1.50 each. My only gripe is they keep running out of the colors that I want to add to my collection! :)