L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

Filtered by age: 44-55
L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

4.3

Jumbo Eye Pencil Color - Sea Shells (white) sealed (to avoid "testers" at retail level.) Application smooth / no tugging. Don't use on waterline. Inexpensive. Note: crayon would also make nice tool to have on hand for detailed Halloween makeup. Easy to remove and convenient to draw on faces.

on 8/10/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this for a 1.50 in tropical bliss (purple )I love it great price goes on my old eyes smoothly I usually use liquid eyeliner but I thought for a 1.50 why not ? Definitely repurchasing this😊

I adore this in Seashell. I purchased NYX Milk over and over, for a nice base to make my shadows pop, and this does the same thing for about half the price. I only was able to find them at Five Below, but now my Family Dollar carries them so I hopefully won't run out! I don't like the plastic pencil thing, it is annoying both in NYX and LAC. I have depotted some but that is a pain, so I keep it in the pencil, and is easier for travel.

I am only reviewing on the white (Sea Shells) ... I have hooded eyes and this color applied above my lash line makes my eyes pop! I use a primer, add the Sea Shells, then set it with some translucent powder. I then go in with the Naked/ Naked 2 palettes and do my crease, lining, etc. It stays all day! Yeah, I love it and it's cheap! I actually have UD 24/7 pencils but I always go for the Sea Shells :-) Paid 1.50 for it