L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

Filtered by age: 19-24
L.A. COLORS JUMBO EYE PENCIL

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this is the black color. They are great hidden dupes for NYX jumbo eye pencil. Definitely set them with powder eyeshadow or they will crease/smear. I love lining my waterline with this as well. No complaints.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have only Tryed the white on and I am impressed! Love the way it applys easily very well pigmented and cheap I yet need to try the other colors and it last all day long!

For those of the high school girls that don't have a million dollars a month to spend on makeup- I love these. I wear the white one every day in my waterline as an eyeliner. These are so pigmented. by far my favorite eyeliner/ eyeshadow pencil of all time- for only 1.50 at my dollar general :)

on 6/18/2013 11:22:00 PM

These are AMAZING! I was roaming the dollar store and saw the jumbo pencils. (Note: I use Maybelline cream eyeliner or loreal) I picked up a white for the inner corners of my eyes. It was $1. I got home and immediatly loved it. It is so pigmented and smooth. I lined my eyes with it to see how it would stand up. I have very oily lids, and eyeliner never stays on my waterline. IT DID! WHITE! I obviously went and got the black one. I love these. L.A colors is stepping it up! I will be buying more to pot. (: love love love.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love these jumbo pencils. I own three of these so far. I have the white, black and taupe (seashells, sunglasses & sand castles) and they make great eyeshadow bases. Sometimes i don't wear primer and yet these don't crease like crazy on me. They've been really good to me. I love that the price is very affordable. I just wish the displays at the stores had more of the other colors. It's very limited. Also I've never tried the nyx jumbo pencils so I can't really do comparisons. I love these though and I recommend. Even if you end up not liking it you don't waste a lot. I can't wait to try more colors.

I actually can't believe the good reviews on this...this gives me panda eyes in about an hour and also gives me itchy/irritated eyes as well as little cysts on my eyelids. Will. Not. Repurchase.

on 8/3/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING pigmetation, Do not crease as much as nyx eye pencils and half the price what more could i ask for :))

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really do have this peencil stick in a sky blue- irredscent, and lucid and limpid tint light colour reflection eith a mirror finish, I just apply 4 times on each lid and I'm out to go, better than the powder and pallettes with the wand-like arrow shaped applcator, pros cheap and long lasting, cons, it appears lightere than the pencil stick shows