4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

15 years ago

I have this in Baby Boo and LOVE it. After hearing about UD drying out I decided not to waste my money on UD but try this and I'm so glad I did. I use it along with a lip liner and usually put my lip stick on top, this way when the lipstick wears off, I have the pretty Baby Boo still on. It isn't drying on my lips or tacky feeling..You don't even know it's there. No funny taste or smell.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

EyesBlue

16 years ago

I LOVE the Neo Aura. I have Blnd hair & Brwn eyes and it is the perfect bronzer in the morning when I am on the go. some on my cheeks, some on my lips and some mascara and I am out the door. It lasts all day and blends so well - doesn't streak.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

16 years ago

Love it. Great stain for lips. Decent staying power and non-drying, unlike some stains (yes, UD.) THe packaging is good for the product as well--a sponge wand that doesn't dry out, unlike some stains (yes, UD.) Far superior to other competing stains (UD.)

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

Oops, I accidentally wrote this review in a different category under "lip stain", but i love it so much, i wanted to make sure and brag on it in its proper category (lip and cheek gel stain). I bought Angels Touch when looking for a deep pink to wear that would look great on medium dark skin. Usually, most pinks are too "barbie" to look sophisticated. This is not Barbie at all - totally deep and almost fuschia, but it doesn't have that "hot pink!" look to it. I highly recommend this and have bought it at least twice. This isn't a low key color, so buy it if you are looking for real depth; it prob. would look too dark on pale/fair skin. PS: I wear this with Cover Girl Outlast topcoat to add clear shine, and this stain also has terrific staying power! I don't reapply but maybe one time, and that's if I eat a huge meal or something!

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

16 years ago

I like this more as a lip stain rather than a cheek stain. The applicator is too small for applying to the cheeks without looking 'spotty'. I prefer stains over lip liner and these really last. I just wish there were a wider color range.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

16 years ago

This is the first stain I've ever bought, but I must say, I love it! Nars stay on pretty well, but this is outstanding. I have Cupid's Breath which is an orangy/red and it gives a very natural flush, I love it for summer. And the little tube is so portable, great for when I'm running late. It's a bit uneven on lips but some lip balm solves that. As a blush, I dab some on my finger,and blend it into my cheeks w/my fingers.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

17 years ago

Absolutely fabulous is what this product is!!! I purchased this in Cupid's Breath, as I was looking for an alternative to the "all-too bright pink" that is Benetint. This is an absolutely gorgeous pink stain that is not too bright...I first apply this to my lips while I'm putting on the rest of my makeup and then finish it with mac chicory liner and a thin layer of clear lipgloss. It is gorgeous, foolproof and lasts all day!!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24

EyesGreen

2.0

17 years ago

I have this in Angel's Touch, which is a sheer, purple-y berry color. I love it as a lip stain, and I love it even more with a bit of gloss over it. Personally, I think it's a wee bit garish for me to use on my cheeks. My biggest complaint is the packaging - I've had it for less than a week, and it's leaked all over the place!! Ever since the first time I used it and I replaced the cap, it's been gushing and oozing all over the place everytime I open and close it. What a waste of $18! Although I love the color, I definitely won't be repurchasing this again when I run out, which unfortunately will be pretty soon since it's won't quit leaking!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesBlack

17 years ago

i have this in "cupid's breath"--the color is great--a nice peachy-pink on my fair skin (which is a good change from all the berry colors which don't seem to work as well). it is a little hard to apply--usually have to mix it with lotion and apply it to my skin BEFORE i put on my sunscreen. for real staying power i layer nars "orgasm" blush over it.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

17 years ago

This is the first "stain" product I have tried. I really like it, it took some time to get used to, but now I love it! I have Liquid Kiss and and I anticipate buying more colors. The package is great, I love the sponge applicator, very similar to a lip gloss. The color is beautiful and lasts all day, very natural!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age30-35