4.2

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

I am NC 30-35, Asian, olive skin, yellow undertones. I used this a long time ago and liked it better than benefit benetint. The doe foot applicator here is much easier than the benetint brush to apply. I also think this dries more slowly to give you time to blend. When I used this, I blended with my fingers. It's a gorgeous flush. Easy to remove. This doesn't accentuate dry patches. Fades nicely. I am prone to hives and milia and this does not irritate. The product itself lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. I never used it on my lips.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

I got this in one of my Beauty Army boxes and I LOVE IT! It's so long lasting and it's very versatile. I can wear it to school or for any special occasion! Last year I went to see the Broadway tour of West Side Story and I had worn it to school that day so I thought I would have to reapply it after school, but I didn't! It looked as amazing as it did when I first put it on. Overall a truly great product definitely a rival for the Benefit lip and cheek stains.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

10 years ago

I dislike the heavy feeling of lipstick, leaving lip prints on my drink, having to reapply, and generally feeling "made-up." That is why I love lip stains, and I specifically love this formula. I don't find it too drying (especially since I can moisturize without removing the color.) It last such a long time, and is totally low-maintenance. I especially love its versatility: I can layer it. For example, if I'm just going to school or something I put a dab in the middle of my lower lip, and two dabs in the middle of my upper lip, and blend it all out with my finger or a q-tip if I'm feeling fastidious. Then I can leave it or top it with balm or gloss. Sometimes I put on lip balm before the stain. It doesn't last as long, but the margin of error is lessened slightly. If I'm performing and want to use this for the stage, I'll take the applicator and line my lips and blend inward, and repeat a couple of times. Then I'll dab again in the center of my upper lip and blend out. After that I can top it with whatever long-lasting gloss I want and voila! As some reviewers said, it absorbs very quickly, so it can be tricky to blend into the cheeks. I sometimes mix a little of the stain with a very small pump of my moisturizer if I want the color on my cheeks; it makes it much easier to blend. I bought this product about two years ago, and I'm still working on the first bottle (Baby Boo), so I a little goes a long way. All in all, a very versatile and useful product, and I'd buy again if I ever ran out.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I bought this over a year ago in My Sunshine a warm cherry color, and have been very pleased with it. I use it both for (moisturized) cheeks and lips, and I've found it helps make a good base for other lip glosses/colors I want to apply over. The consistency and applicator are liquid but not too runny. It's very potent so a couple of dabs are enough- but you do have to be quick about blending it. At $20-something dollars, I'd say it's a good value considering I've been using it for more than a year now and I'm only halfway finished.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBrown

10 years ago

Have used this for years, in various colors and still love it. Colors are fantastic (for me) and more natural than most gels/stains (at least for me). The applicator minimizes finger stains, though you do have to blend, fairly quickly, with fingers. I find this more blendable and natural than the other stains I've tried, and it does last and last...all day! I use Neo Aura as a base and a dot of Cupid's breath on apples of cheeks. I have a couple other colors too, but these are the basics. (I also like The Balm's Prom Queen for apples of cheeks, as it is a sheer tangerine...works for me!) For lips, it stains and stays-- big plus, that is what it is supposed to do! But it is drying. So moisture first, blot if necessary. Then I apply the stain with a brush (don't want to use same applicator on cheeks and lips, not sanitary!. Let stain set for a minute or two, then apply more lip balm. Letting the stain set before moisturizing again is crucial! Love this stuff, so natural and convenient. I've travelled literally around the world with this, and I've only had a leakage problem with 1 tube (out of about 20)...actually, it didn't leak, it cracked at the neck. Other than that, no leakage, ever, whether checked in luggage or carried in airplane cabins. Just excellent!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

11 years ago

This is for the gel & cheek stain in Liquid Kiss. WOW! and i thought i loved Benefits Benetint! Longos Stain is so gorgeous, the consistency is a nice gel thats not thin or slippery and the velvet wand is so easy to use. it's not as watery as Benetint amd doesn't run down my cheeks when i apply. The color i chose is PERFECT! i'm NC20, and it works on my lips perfectly, too and doesn't feel dry like Benetint. I RIS, and i am just so in love. i'm mad into blushes right now, and this by far is a new fave. i want them all!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

11 years ago

I have this in Sweet Apollonia, which is too dark (I think) for a cheek stain so I only use it on my lips; the effect is like what you get after you've been drinking several glasses of a luscious Merlot: in other words, and uneven stain of deep wine/berry color across your lips. On me, it really clings to the dry patches on my lips and so looks really uneven...but, I have tried other lip stains (like Benefit's) and I *much* prefer the consistency of this Vincent Longo one--it is easier to apply and blends more easily (yes, act quickly because it really does stick to where you put it!); I may just need to try a less intense/deep color.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I bought this from qvc in Liquid Kiss. I had been using Origins cheek gel, Stila gel and Clinique so I guess you could say I like the concept. When I first tried the Longo version I was unhappy with the blending process but I can see from the other reviews that I must have been doing something wrong or was just not quick enough. When I tried it again using a Beauty Blender sponge I found that I wasn't as clumsy and liked it alot better. It lasts forever, giving you a nice flush that doesn't look fake.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

For a quick, natural hint of cheek color, this is the best. This is my everyday blush. I just pull out the wand, put a spot of the color on the apple of my cheek, and then VERY QUICKLY rub into my skin before the color sets in. (If you do not rub it into your skin immediately, you will be left with a "stain" of the exact spot of color you first put on your skin.) Note that this product will also therefore leave a stain on the pads of your fingers that you used to blend it, so you must wash you hands immediately, or else rub the stain on your fingers ASAP also, so that you don't have this weird red stain on your finger. But those minor things aside, this product is long-lasting, seems to be pretty impermeable to water (so good for the beach), and is super natural looking. You don't look like you are wearing "blush", but that you just have rosy cheeks!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

11 years ago

I purchased this product from QVC and really didn't use it for a while. After seeing it reviewed again, I brought it back out and used it on my lips and cheeks. It lasted on both throughout the day. I really love the way it showed up on my cheeks. I will definitely be using this daily.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark