MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

A gorgeous blush for a really pretty flush. I apply this with the 168 after contouring and highlighting and then blend with the MAC kabuki. It works with all looks - smoky, natural, bright. It's kind of like Springsteen but without the shimmer. I like it best with neutral eyes and either a pale pink or nude lip.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

my first blush product from mac
and my favorite one
it looks natural and not over the top on my skin, looks good for daily use

I am NC30 for reference and this shows up as soft flush of colour on me. It instantly brightens up my face without looking like I have too much going on. I love that MAC blushes are not outrageously pigmented. They do show up but they are not like Bam! Clown face! The texture is smooth and finely milled though a little on the drier side. I have had no problems getting the product on the brush and blending it out.

This is a beautiful neutral medium pink. It doesn't look too much in the pan and seems like as if it would be easily dupe-able. But it's not! That's the beauty of it. It is such a staple colour yet so unique. I have yet to find a drugstore dupe for it. Though NARS Amour is very very similar to this. If you look very closely, Amour is slightly more coral while Fleur Power is more neutral in undertone.

on 5/3/2015 8:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The sales associate recommended this for me. It's a little too pink and easy to put on too much. I will keep looking for a blush that better suits me.

on 2/3/2015 2:11:00 AM

This stuff is just something else.. For a natural every day look it's absolutely perfect. My skin is fair-medium and it looks amazing on it. It's so long-lasting and doesn't break me out. It also lasts forever and is highly pigmented.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a blush that I always go to in my makeup stash. It looks best when I am a bit tanned (though I wear it all year round), and adds quite a pop of colour. It lasts all day for me. It is a definite staple.

I'm IN LOVE with Fleur Power! It makes me look like I have naturally rosy cheeks. It's so lovely on my fair skin. I wish I had found this earlier. I'll never use another blush. There's a lot of product so I think it will last me a long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my absolute fave blush and suits my NC20 skintone perfectly! It gives a gorgeous fresh look - like I've come in out of the cold with flushed cheeks - It's so flattering and I love that it doesn't have shimmer like Nars Orgasm, which makes it ideal for daytime and adding a youthful look but is a very similar shade other than that. It's a great combination of pink and peach so goes with any lipstick shade. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way, which means that despite the price you don't need to use much so it won't run out very fast.

on 10/6/2014 1:40:00 AM

This blusher is just perfect for my fair-medium indian skin tone. It does feel unnatural. It has kind of warm undertone. Little goes a long way! It is very pigmented.

It is a little pricey, but all Mac prdoucts usually are. But I still feel it is worth buying, and you will have it for a long time.

on 5/4/2014 3:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this! On my fair/medium skin, it just looked so rosy and beautiful! Definitely use a light hand applying, it is very heavily pigmented. It will probably take me years to finish this pan, I need so little of it. Also, this stuff lasts after applied. I actually prefer it to my Nars now, just for that reason. This blush is perfect for people who hate shimmer. I don't mind it personally, but don't want it everyday, and it's actually kind of difficult to find a good brand without it. And this color! So so pretty. I love it.

Popular Blush Products