Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick- Beige

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick- Beige
Pure Color Lipstick- Beige

4.4

on 10/27/2015 2:33:00 PM

I have four of them; Cafe Chic 77 is pretty much the best beige lipstick ever created. Creamy, nourishing, lovely light scent, almost gone - I reach for it all the time, and I have more than 60 lippies. Yes, yes, I've seen the doctor.
The red one is absolutely amazing, too - perfect classy juicy red. The tube is beyond and above any praise - the embodied elegance! My friend has also Rose Wood, superb! (in my plans). But (there is always a but): Tiramisu 41 is a cruel mockery of a lipstick. No color deposit - like, in absolutely no color deposit; just a bit of shine. Chapstick will gladly provide you with the same results for less money. Don't! Go straight to PureColor collection, they never fail to amaze!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just got this lippie from Herbergers yesterday. It's perfect! They ran out of Tiramisu (another favorite). I'm Asian with yellow undertones and I think this suits all skintones. Paired off with Sephora lipliner in Belle Beige, you will get a clean, sophisticated and polished look. Will purchase again. :)

on 4/30/2012 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick. My favorite of all time. I have been searching for the perfect nude color for myself. Seems like I have finally found one! I am so excited when I see this, and after I try it, I know that it will be the color for me for the rest of my life. I bought the sample size, so after using up, I will definitely buy the regular size. It is so worth it even though Estee Lauder is kind of pricey for me. Anyway, for reference, I am Asian, and my skin is kind of tan right now, so if you have tanned skin, don't worry, this nude color will not be too light or too nude for you! I am so recommend this for everyone. I think everyone can pull off this lipstick! LOVE IT!!!

on 12/9/2011 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Im NC45 skinshade for reference. This is one of my absolute fav nude tones. This looks so beautiful on me and I get alot of compliments when I wear this. It pairs beautifully with Estee Lauders Tea Rose lipgloss and Lancome Amandelle lipliner! Love Love Love it! Highly recommend this for darker women too!

I attached a photo of me wearing this lipstick with Estee Lauder tea rose and my lips lined with Lancome Amandelle lipliner.

on 9/13/2011 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My friend bought tons of EL products when she was in the US recently and gave some samples and this lipstick is one. I love it. So creamy n comfy on lips. Gorgeous nude!

on 5/7/2011 10:38:00 AM

This is code 112, right? Lovely slightly pink nude, not too dark, not too dull/flat brown. The best nude for me as a pale redhead. Natural. Soft. Pretty.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Received as GWP with an order placed last year. The shade is pretty but this formulation does not stay on my lips--it has a greasy consistency. The color looks good with my neutral/cool skintone but it is not a WOW shade like a lot of other E.L. lip colors. I'll use it up but would not purchase again.
Update: I pulled this out last night since fall has arrived and this is a nice neutral color. It makes my lips look natural and pretty. It seems to be staying on a little better than I previously reported...maybe because I blotted it, but I usually blot. EL has so many fab colors that I probably won't buy this shade again but I love EL lip products. Upping my overall rating to a 5.

on 1/30/2011 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Great nude neutral color. Lasting power isn't the best.. color does fade after an hour or so. Got it as a gift so, I'm unsure if it was pricey or not. Does not dry out until around color fades. Overall, it's a great lipstick :)

on 8/10/2010 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This lipstick is amazing! It has a good amount of shimmer without looking tacky, and I love the pinkish tone in the lipstick. It's very moisturizing, and super easy to apply. Lasting power hasn't been tested yet, but it'll probably last the usual 3-4 hours. It's great! My fave nude :)

on 5/26/2010 3:43:00 PM

This is a perfect nude pinkish lippie for me. It does not wash me out like a lot of nudes do. For reference I am NC45.

Popular Lipsticks