no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

Ooooh, sex in a bottle! I love this even more than I do the EDP. The scent works so well with my chemistry. It's the sort of scent that doesn't seem to work for most people, by the way. It conjures up very sexy thoughts. It definitely reminds me of a hot, sweaty session in the sack, in the most gorgeous way possible. Saffron is one of the top notes, and it's definitely more evident in the Sauce, moreso than in the EDP. I cook with real saffron quite a bit, which I find to be a rather enticing scent. The coriander also shines through a bit more with the Sauce, as well. It definitely has a musky quality to it. I find most musk scents to smell like cheap rubbish, but this one is so lovely, and so sensual. The scent lasts a long time on me, and even moreso when I layer with the EDP. I use Fracas bath/shower gel and it melds so nicely with it. In fact, I think they compliment each other beautifully! While it's not terribly moisturising, it does keep the skin nice and dewy. The pink-purple shimmer is a nice touch, as I especially love to slather this stuff on my shoulders, neck and decolletage. I definitely love wearing this stuff. I get loads of compliments from men-- I swear it works as a bit of an attractant! Like I previously mentioned, this scent does not work for everyone. I have a few mates who dated gals who swore by AP fragrance, but my pals always thought it smelled of insect repellent or something mildly medicinal. I've heard of this scent being categorised as a Chypre, but I think it's completely unique to any other Chypre I've smelt. It's sensual, and very gorgeous!

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

13 years ago

Like other reviewers here, I love the scent of this lotion, and it's great for layering with the EDP. The moisturising qualities are negligible, but I have plenty of other products for that. The scent is very like the EDP but not identical - the lotion format obviously brings out other notes - but you would not mistake it for anything other than Agent Provocateur. <p> The bottle is pretty, a pink bulb that matches the EDP bottle. I'm happy to have it on display in my bathroom. <p> This lotion is expensive, but I got mine very cheaply on an auction site and I would definitely buy it again if I could get the same deal. I'm not sure about paying full price though!

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

I think they call this "Agent Provocateur Sauce - Body Glamour". At least that's what it says on my little pink lotion bottle. It is a soft, soapy, musky floral/rose scent. Much less rose than the EDP, and much more musk than the EDP. Very pretty scent. The lotion itself is more of a body milk - more runny and liquidy in texture than normal body lotions. It moisturizes about average. Smells nice when layered with the EDP. Pretty barely-there shimmer too.

About reviewer (540 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

EyesBrown

from

13 years ago

Gave a lovely shimmer whick made my pale skin glow although it made it look a bit pinkish. Smelled absolutely amazing and the fragrance lingered for a while.On the downside I didn't find it very moisturising so could only wear it occassionally. Will buy it again and recommend it to anybody who likes the Agent Provocateur perfume smell and anyone who's looking for a shimmering body lotion.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

14 years ago

What a fantastic product... No, I normally never layer my fragrances with lotions... usually my scents will linger on my skin for a long time without doing so... but I love Agent Provocateur, Body Sauce all on its own... I love the golden-pinkish sheen this gives my skin... it makes it glow... I often wear Agent Provocateur edp on its own or in my hair if I decide to wear Body Sauce all over as I do in the summer :)

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

15 years ago

I have the perfume so I thought I would treat myself to this too. This is good for going out and adding a bit of shimmer but you cant really use it like a regular body lotion because of the shimmer plus its not a very big bottle. Good if you like the smell of the perfume.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

EyesOther

2.0

15 years ago

Nope... not getting it, sorry. I loved the AP fragrance for ages, (until everyone and their dog started wearing it - I like my scent to be personal so when I started to smell it around me regularly when shopping I have to admit I went off it rather.)<br> But this lotion doesn't even smell like the fragrance. The smell was very strange, so musty and sugary I couldn't bear it near me, and the pink glitter looked very bright and tacky on my v. pale skin.<br> I have given this to my sister... we'll see how she gets on with it!!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

15 years ago

Agent Provocateur is such a pretty fragrance. I bought the perfume and then about a month after bought the sauce - sheer heaven in a bottle. I honestly think I've probably gotten more compliments on this set than on almost any other floralish fragrance I've worn. It is so feminine and fresh and chic - so pretty. <P><P> It moisturizes nicely enough although it is a mite light for the winter season. I layer it on top of a good fragrance-free cream in the cold months and that seems to not only cushion my skin from the elements but if I'm not mistaken the perfume lasts a shade longer, too. <P><P> Pretty in pink. I just adore this set.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

16 years ago

Wow! This is great stuff! Very sexy and spicey, but after a few hours, turns into a gorgeous "skin" scent. I didn't like the EDP because it smelled much too masculine for me. But the Body Sauce is slightly sweeter, with more saffron coming out in the base. Plus, it gives off a nice, subtle shimmer that makes my skin glow (not sparkle). I can see myself wearing this a lot in the summer, on a very balmy Michigan night by the lake!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

16 years ago

I got this as a present from my boyfriend. I hated the smell at first, but it has grown on me, and I now like it. I found that the lotion is just perfect for the amount of shimmer I need. I am far too old for body glitter, and this stuff is amazing. Not to mention that I feel very glamourous using it! I have noticed that my skin does feel softer with it on, and it became a big hit with all the ladies in my family after they tried it.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther