NYX Professional Makeup Professional Makeup Slide On Eye Pencil - All Colors

NYX Professional Makeup Professional Makeup Slide On Eye Pencil - All Colors
NYX Slide On EyelinersProfessional Makeup Slide On Eye Pencil - All ColorsProfessional Makeup Slide On Eye Pencil - All ColorsProfessional Makeup Slide On Eye Pencil - All Colors

4.1

Isododecane, Ozokerite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceresin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Carbon Black (CI 77266), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (Ao1), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) (Ki4), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silver (CI 77820), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Got this in jet black. I bought this and it sat in my make up drawer FOREVER.
I finally got to the point where I needed another pencil and found this. I added it to my daily make up bag. I really like how easily it goes on and how soft it is.

on 4/28/2018 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Picked up a couple of these eye pencils, which are soft and easy to use. They do fade over the course of the day and the colours are not as pigmented as they initially seem on the pencil

on 3/12/2018 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have three of these pencils in Esmeralda, Pure White, and Purple Blaze. The pencils are very creamy and glide well on application, although I have experienced the occasional break of a tip due to softness. They are easy to mix with other colors and also work well as a base with eyeshadows. At $8 for a single pencil, this NYX eyeliner is a good bargain. I would definitely consider repurchasing.

on 2/14/2018 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros : very smooth application
color is opaque (I had the brown one)
Cons : does transfer a bit (I have very oily eyelids)
needs to be sharpened (i hate wasting products)
I do find it on the expensive side (10$CAD)
It constantly broke on me.... i probably lost over 1/4 of the whole pen..

Will not repurchase simply because I'm a liquid liner girl. Those used to sharpen their eyeliners: you may wanna give this a try.

I got this in cafe brown. Very, very disappointing product. It behaves like soft, pigmented wax. I put it in the inner rim and it disappeared before I finished putting on makeup! It's more durable around the eyes but in a greasy - sweaty - messy sort of way. I'm gonna use mine for shaping brows now. PASS! try the Nyx faux blacks eyeliners instead.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had been searching for a good white eyeliner for my lower waterline for a hot minute. I refused to pay the exorbitant price for UD's gilde on pencil, even with it's rave reviews. I must have bought 3 other drugstore brand eyeliners that either didn't work for the waterline or didn't have enough color pay off to show up on my skin. I had heard these were a good dupe for the UD, so I purchased it. I'm really impressed with the quality of the product. Glides right on with no tugging, the color pay off is great, it doesn't smudge, and it lasts until I take it off. What more could you ask of your eyeliner? Really starting to love NYX in general...a lot of their products are replacing my Sephora/department store favorites. My bank account sure is appreciating it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love.These don't budge. I was searching for the perfect white liner for my waterline- one that wouldn't disappear within a few blinks. For the price, this stuff is KILLER, and highly pigmented.

It does definitely wear after about 5 hours (hence only the 4 lippies), and the color isn't as bright, but definitely still there. I LOVE that its water-proof. I've swatched this on my hand and it doesn't budge- through rinsing my hands and all!

Overall this liner is my favorite when it comes to my waterline.

on 10/30/2015 11:38:00 PM

I really like this liner it's waterproof and goes on easy, it doesn't smudge and stays on all day. I have used it to tight line as well as on top lash line.I do prefer this to the nyx retractable liner because it seems to last longer. It is a few dollars more but so worth it.I got the black one,and plan on trying more colors.

on 7/5/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this pencil! It goes on so smooth and creates a great easy shape around your eye, but it fails my ultimate test, the dreaded raccoon eyes! I really do like everything out the pencil, the texture and it's so easy to put on and the color is flattering... But on half the days I wore this (about 15 days overall), the eyeliner ended up around my eyes and the bottom of my eye. At least, by then, the brown had faded quite a bit. I do get this problem frequently with other products and have used some waterproof formulas to combat this and I am not an eye rubber - my theory is just my eye shape and the skin fold during blinking, but hey, I'm no doctor. I do like nyx products in general. They have nice lipsticks and concealers.. I have yet to find their perfect eyeliner for me.

SL03 Pretty Violet I received this as a gift and call me impressed! It stays on very well and applies smoothly. It is pretty water proof; it does start to fade and can be smudge when it goes through water. My one complaint is the packaging. I was confused by the "wood" and at the end of the pencil was a line that looked like you could twist it up; however, it needs a sharpener. Over all a good product that is worth the money with a good color selection.