Kerastase Fibre Architecte

Kerastase Fibre Architecte
Fibre ArchitecteResistance Fibre Architecte

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Alcohol Denat, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Serine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Geraniol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1, Fragrance

on 5/14/2015 11:50:00 PM

Can't live without this product. It's simply amazing for my (very) highlighted, dry/damaged, fine, wavy hair.

Had been using Bumble and Bumble styling products for quite a few years - they were good, some better than others, but not amazing. My friend, who has similar hair to me and a similar addiction to blow-drys and straightening irons, recommended this product and I've never looked back.

Usually silicone-heavy products such as this weigh my fine hair down and exacerbate the dryness because I'm forced to wash it more, but not this. It's a great final step in my hair routine as when used with a straightener it sort of seals all my fuzzy, split ends (particularly around my face), making my hair look smooth and healthy. It's definitely helped with breakage/split ends and I find it locks in the style quite well meaning that I don't need to straighten my hair as much the next day.

I use about two pumps for my fine, long hair - apply it to dry hair and straighten/curl it in.

Only complaints are the price (it's quite expensive) and the packaging - you have to make sure that you press down in the middle in order to get equal amounts out of both of the sections. I didn't do this for the first few bottles and found I ran out of one side a lot quicker than the other which was kind of annoying.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have heavily highlighted hair and experienced a lot of breakage. I use the whole strengthening line from Kerastase. This is not a de tangling treatment as other people have said. It's made to add strength back into brittle hair. I use with ciment thermique after a shower on towel dried hair. This takes away all frizz and dullness. I flat iron or curl my hair once dry and it looks shiny and sleek, not to mention it smells great. Kerastase products are not cheap, but you honestly get what you pay for. If you have any lightener in your hair I would say this is a must have product.

To Read all 42 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/27/2014 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

THIS. THIS STUFF. My stylist originally was the one who started using this on my hair, due to the fact that it is really dry and damaged from color processes and also constant flat ironing. Any time she used this product on me my hair always felt so smooth, shiny and not to mention it would actually move instead of staying in one place.
So after a while I decided to pick up a bottle for myself to have at home. I put this only on dry hair before I flat iron it. It's so great, helps protect from heat, and makes my hair silky smooth. Just make sure that you put your finger right in the middle of the pump and push down hard when you pump it out. I use two pumps and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. This is one of the only kerastase products i've tried and really liked. However, the price tag still sucks. But great product!

on 9/24/2013 2:01:00 PM

First of all, i havent tested this long enough to

For years I have struggled with products that did not work. I didnt expect this product to work either. It actually is a miracle in a bottle. I have fine hair and it did not weigh my hair down. My hair looked so healthy even though i dye, my hair and use straightening irons. I am so happy with this product. Its a miracle in a bottle!!!

on 7/14/2013 9:09:00 PM

My stylist didn't actually recommend this, the shampoo girl did. Too much silicone for my hair. Green pump emptied long before the other. I can't say it was weighty, but it made my hair look flat. Absolutely no body. I only used one pump at a time, so wasn't over-saturating my hair. I wouldn't purchase it again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

So far, so good. Made my hair very soft and shiny. Took off one lippy for the price. Will buy again. ( I use the whole "green" kerastase line for damaged hair- very good stuff)

on 6/14/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Aaargh!! This did not do anything for my frizzy curly hair, at all. I was so disappointed, I really had very high hopes for this! The smell was really very nice and I was told that it will keep my frizzy hair smooth, but nope. It kind of made my hair go a bit not-curly-but-not-straight-either and it made it more frizzy than before: I live in the UK and unfortunately humidity is a huge problem as some of you know...I am not entirely sure if this is for curly hair to be honest! To make matters even worse, one of the pumps (the green one) stopped giving me the product before the other ran out, so I was basically using only half of the product after some point (and I mean, nowhere near the end of the tube...) Why can't Kerastase just sell it with one pump and mixed already, is a mystery. I have used the Ciment Thermique which actually works for my hair, so I was very disappointed with the Firbe Arch. Typical thought - products that work everywhere, do not work for me! By no means try it (it's a very expensive try though and I don't think you can get samples) but for me, it was a real waste of money.

on 5/21/2013 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Was looking for a product to use on those days that I'm too lazy to blow dry my very dry & damaged (from frequent highlights) hair. Took a chance, even though it was expensive. I've never been let down with a Kerastase product so far and still have not after using this product. Applied to semi dry hair and it smoothed down my frizz and made my damaged ends look healthy. I hear from the other reviewers about the silicone in this product but it worked so amazingly that I don't care. I just tried Living Proof Targeted Repair Cream before this and had to return it. It made my hair more frizzy and dry. So I'm happy that I finally found something to make my hair look beautiful. If you have dry & damaged hair you must try this, it's worth every penny.

on 5/4/2013 1:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Although this is very silicony (hence the second ingredient), as soon as you rub it in your hair it gets absorbed. It feels as if you have no product in your hair, just naturally silkier. My hair was fried after a Japanese Straightening and this made it look and feel a LOT better. The pump is okay, but I do have to use a lot each time, even on my shoulder length hair. Ohh, forgot to mention it smells really nice and fresh, not those sweet TiGi-like smells. BUT, definitely nothing special to differentiate from the rest...to justify the steep price.
EDIT: Broke me out and gave me a rash right where hair touches the skin, only new product I had added. I always breakout with high silicone content.