GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Youthmud Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYouthmud Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYouthmud Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYouthmud Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYouthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

3.1

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

do you want to know my opinion check our review https://beautyworkers.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/monday-mask-9-glamglow-youthmud-mask/

STAY AWAY FROM THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!

Totally agree with a previous reviewer that this burns your face. Everyone asked me if I had sunburnt my face after I used this, and I looked at my face and I had red and swollen patches.

I've tried it a couple more times since and same result. This cannot be good and I would definitely avoid if you tend to have sensitive skin

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The texture is messy to apply as it is very thick and crumbly so pieces fall everywhere while applying. Smells good (lavender citrus?) but burns the heck out of my skin. The exfoliate idea was good but the salty scrub pieces are too harsh and scratchy for me to exfoliate and are a pain to remove unless you do it before your shower. This is a good one if you like to see all the little pores in your skin as it dries, ugh. Dries very quickly, in only 10 minutes. I find some other mud masks take 15 - 20 minutes. Costs $107 for 50 ml here.

on 5/8/2017 11:35:00 PM

So I tried this awhile ago, and while there were not any negative effects, it didn't wow me. Recently, my skin has been dry and you can just tell there's a layer of dead winter skin (I live in Wisconsin, and yes this is slightly gross) that needed to come off. So, I gave this another try and WOW did it burn...right away my face felt like it was on fire. So I'm wondering if it doesn't exactly matter if your face is sensitive or not; if you have dry skin this may be too harsh for it. I hate throwing away product but I will never be using again.

on 5/9/2017 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I simply this product. I use it before any party or occasion. I have a problem free skin & I dont need to exfoliate even once a week. So, it's used occassionally. This is my 2nd far & am quite impressed with the result.

on 5/11/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin is oily and not sensitive at all but this mask was too harsh for me. It made me feel so uncomfortable. It is said that it leaves the skin super soft but mine is already so it is useless to me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used Glamglow since it came out and I cannot live without It! Because it's pricey...i alternate it with my Aztec mud. I like to steam my face and then apply Glamglow tingleexfoliate while my pores are open. I pat it on all over, making sure to press the little pieces of seaweed into my skin. When it's dry I wet just my hands and rub it in to exfoliate. After a final rinse with cool water and a little moisturizer...my skin is glowing. All of the Glamglow masks are awesome! Try a sample pack of different ones and you are sure to love some or all of them!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good exfoliant mud mask for those who don't have sensitive/acne prone skin, Everytime I used this it gave me a radiant fresh-looking skin for the rest of the day but the next day I'd wake up with some blemishes! The tingle and smell can be too much for some people! Definitely not worth the inflated price!

on 2/1/2017 12:17:00 AM

Half-asian, early 20s
Skin type: oily

This mask hurt so bad.
My skin has never been sensitive and I decided to fit this in my skincare routine one night after cleansing. It was so so painful. It started burning as soon as it touched my skin, but I decided to keep going and apply a layer to my entire face. I only had a thin layer on before I decided that I had to stop. Again, my skin has never been sensitive and I have a good pain tolerance, but i was hurting so much and didn't want to damage my skin that I had to rinse it off immediately. It hadn't even been on 2 minutes and my skin had already started to turn pink and red. I rinsed everything off and applied the hydrating mask instead. I don't know if I'm allergic to an ingredient in this, but my skin has never done this before. Very disappointed after seeing many people raving about this line.

I will not be trying any of their mud masks again. Try this product for yourself at your own risk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Sceptical... So many reviews saying it's no good for sensitive skin because it tingles.
I have sensitive skin, I'm 5 months post roaccutane with oily acne prone skin.
Admittedly when i first applied this product it tingled, a lot!! But I like that, it shows it's working 😊😊

The texture of the mask is very bitty and quite rough in to touch.

I left it on just over 10 minutes, before using warm water to wet the whole face and then rub the mask off gently. Once it was off (which took a while, think I used too much if I'm honest) MY SKIN WAS SO SOFT!!!
I'm not a massive fan of the smell but it's not unpleasant by any means.
my skin is still recovering from the roaccutane so it's still quite red and uneven, after using the mask just one use, my skins appearance is already more even and less red, I will 100% buy this again ! 💄