GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment
YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

3.1

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 5/11/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin is oily and not sensitive at all but this mask was too harsh for me. It made me feel so uncomfortable. It is said that it leaves the skin super soft but mine is already so it is useless to me.

on 5/9/2017 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I simply this product. I use it before any party or occasion. I have a problem free skin & I dont need to exfoliate even once a week. So, it's used occassionally. This is my 2nd far & am quite impressed with the result.

on 5/8/2017 11:35:00 PM

So I tried this awhile ago, and while there were not any negative effects, it didn't wow me. Recently, my skin has been dry and you can just tell there's a layer of dead winter skin (I live in Wisconsin, and yes this is slightly gross) that needed to come off. So, I gave this another try and WOW did it burn...right away my face felt like it was on fire. So I'm wondering if it doesn't exactly matter if your face is sensitive or not; if you have dry skin this may be too harsh for it. I hate throwing away product but I will never be using again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used Glamglow since it came out and I cannot live without It! Because it's pricey...i alternate it with my Aztec mud. I like to steam my face and then apply Glamglow tingleexfoliate while my pores are open. I pat it on all over, making sure to press the little pieces of seaweed into my skin. When it's dry I wet just my hands and rub it in to exfoliate. After a final rinse with cool water and a little moisturizer...my skin is glowing. All of the Glamglow masks are awesome! Try a sample pack of different ones and you are sure to love some or all of them!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Sceptical... So many reviews saying it's no good for sensitive skin because it tingles.
I have sensitive skin, I'm 5 months post roaccutane with oily acne prone skin.
Admittedly when i first applied this product it tingled, a lot!! But I like that, it shows it's working 😊😊

The texture of the mask is very bitty and quite rough in to touch.

I left it on just over 10 minutes, before using warm water to wet the whole face and then rub the mask off gently. Once it was off (which took a while, think I used too much if I'm honest) MY SKIN WAS SO SOFT!!!
I'm not a massive fan of the smell but it's not unpleasant by any means.
my skin is still recovering from the roaccutane so it's still quite red and uneven, after using the mask just one use, my skins appearance is already more even and less red, I will 100% buy this again ! 💄

on 2/1/2017 12:17:00 AM

Half-asian, early 20s
Skin type: oily

This mask hurt so bad.
My skin has never been sensitive and I decided to fit this in my skincare routine one night after cleansing. It was so so painful. It started burning as soon as it touched my skin, but I decided to keep going and apply a layer to my entire face. I only had a thin layer on before I decided that I had to stop. Again, my skin has never been sensitive and I have a good pain tolerance, but i was hurting so much and didn't want to damage my skin that I had to rinse it off immediately. It hadn't even been on 2 minutes and my skin had already started to turn pink and red. I rinsed everything off and applied the hydrating mask instead. I don't know if I'm allergic to an ingredient in this, but my skin has never done this before. Very disappointed after seeing many people raving about this line.

I will not be trying any of their mud masks again. Try this product for yourself at your own risk.

on 1/31/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Asian, mid 30's, dry skin on U area, slightly oily on T area.

I was having a bad cystic acne case that stormed out of nowhere a while ago. They just popped out on my cheek around jawline and they were such a pain. I could not pop them, and they look awful. After attacking them with topical hydrocortisone and antibacterial ointment, the redness and swelling has subsided, the hard, annoying bump still lingered, and my entire face looked absolutely awful. Dull, oily and dehydrated at the same time. It was just awful. So after reading praises and good reviews towards this mask, I decided to give it a try.

Bad move.
It BURNED my face. It was painful I had to wash it off instantly and it left my face red like someone just slapped it. I then waited another week to give it another try. It didnt burn as bad as the first try, but it still irritated my skin, and triggered skin allergy. This expensive mask has done a huge damage to my wallet and to my skin.

It took me another month to finally calm my skin down with battery of snail face mask and aloe.

It is just not for me, and I will run from it.

I think you'll either love this mask or hate it. I loved it! The burning sensation is intense and I was worried my skin would react but it didn't! Once the burning subsides, you feel super refreshed and the exfoliating bits and leaves do a great job afterwards. I used up the whole small jar in about 3 weeks cause I used it twice a week. The leaves and stems kind of threw me off at first but you get used to it. Made my skin super smooth and my moisturizers absorbed into my skin really well after the mask. I would recommend you try a sample first before you buy! I will definitely be repurchasing the large jar.

on 1/7/2017 10:50:00 AM

I bought this about a year or so ago but am just now reviewing. If I'd have read the reviews below about the burning I probably would have skipped it. But I succumbed to the hype. Anyway, my experience was not at all pleasant. I don't mind tingling but this burn was over the top. I stuck it out and the burning subsided but when I rinsed, my face was very red and irritated. All with no payoff--no glow. Probably takes repeated use but no thanks. Glad I bought the small size.

on 12/27/2016 8:27:00 PM

I first recieved this as a gift from my husband, he knows how much I love a good mask. I can not thank him enough! I've been using this for over a year and it really does an incredible job of exfoliating my skin, leaving me with a soft and smooth canvas to apply my makeup. The tingling is very interesting and I find it quite enjoyable. I'll use this once a week, wash it off, and then go over my face with my Luna Mini 2 to really clear the skin. If my face is feeling dry, I'll finish off with their hydrating mask, but it's rare my skin feels dry afterward.