GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment
Youthmud Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYouthmud Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYouthmud Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYouthmud Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYouthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment

3.1

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

I bought the trial size of this treatment after falling in love with the super mud mask.
It really does seem that you either love this product, or abhor it’s very existence. I personally love the tingle, and this, along with the super mud mask, helps clear up any break outs I do have on the go. Along with minimizing possible scarring afterwards due to the exfoliation. The first time I used this I did notice some redness, but it seemed to be gone within a few hours. I used it as recently as yesterday afternoon, and was able to apply my moisturizer and makeup right afterwards. No redness. I use it once a week.
I could do without the little bits of whatever the hell that black stuff is, I think it should be ground up finer. It would make it that much easier to apply the mask, but it’s not a deal breaker.
It is on the pricey side, and if it was in a tube, I would be a lot happier..
Being 41, and having noticed certain changes in my skin, I am quite pleased with the results and I will more than likely continue purchasing this product. I Feel I do take decent care of my skin, if keeping this in my skin care routine helps, I’ll keep at it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i picked up a sample size of this along with the powermud dual cleanse. First, I didn't feel much of a tingle, maybe only that of a mild glycolic peel. Which is good, because at least I didn't experience any burning.
But this mask is just overkill: the consistency was thick and lumpy, with all the granules and pieces of seaweed or tea leaves or whatever they are.
It didn't apply evenly, it seemed to start drying as I was applying it, so I tried to add more of the mask, which only made it more"lumpy," The giant bits of leaves just seem gimmicky and rolled off my fingers as I applied the mask.

This mask just seems like one big gimmick: from the "tinglexfoliate" to calling it Youthmud (there's nothing anti aging about this mask compared to any of their other exfoliating masks).

I don't think the exfoliated any better than the powermud, but as I said in the powered review, these offer nothing over the benefits of your basic clay mask, and as for exfoliation they offer nothing more than you'd get from a good facial scrub.
This is a great example of product over-pricing not because it's high quality, but just because they can.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The texture is messy to apply as it is very thick and crumbly so pieces fall everywhere while applying. Smells good (lavender citrus?) but burns the heck out of my skin. The exfoliate idea was good but the salty scrub pieces are too harsh and scratchy for me to exfoliate and are a pain to remove unless you do it before your shower. This is a good one if you like to see all the little pores in your skin as it dries, ugh. Dries very quickly, in only 10 minutes. I find some other mud masks take 15 - 20 minutes. Costs $107 for 50 ml here.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!

Totally agree with a previous reviewer that this burns your face. Everyone asked me if I had sunburnt my face after I used this, and I looked at my face and I had red and swollen patches.

I've tried it a couple more times since and same result. This cannot be good and I would definitely avoid if you tend to have sensitive skin

do you want to know my opinion check our review https://beautyworkers.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/monday-mask-9-glamglow-youthmud-mask/

on 10/21/2017 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my skin was clear before using it and now i have the worst cystic acne!!! and it burns so bad! i hate this mask it really ruined my skin

on 5/8/2017 11:35:00 PM

So I tried this awhile ago, and while there were not any negative effects, it didn't wow me. Recently, my skin has been dry and you can just tell there's a layer of dead winter skin (I live in Wisconsin, and yes this is slightly gross) that needed to come off. So, I gave this another try and WOW did it burn...right away my face felt like it was on fire. So I'm wondering if it doesn't exactly matter if your face is sensitive or not; if you have dry skin this may be too harsh for it. I hate throwing away product but I will never be using again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used Glamglow since it came out and I cannot live without It! Because it's pricey...i alternate it with my Aztec mud. I like to steam my face and then apply Glamglow tingleexfoliate while my pores are open. I pat it on all over, making sure to press the little pieces of seaweed into my skin. When it's dry I wet just my hands and rub it in to exfoliate. After a final rinse with cool water and a little moisturizer...my skin is glowing. All of the Glamglow masks are awesome! Try a sample pack of different ones and you are sure to love some or all of them!!!

on 5/9/2017 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I simply this product. I use it before any party or occasion. I have a problem free skin & I dont need to exfoliate even once a week. So, it's used occassionally. This is my 2nd far & am quite impressed with the result.

on 5/11/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My skin is oily and not sensitive at all but this mask was too harsh for me. It made me feel so uncomfortable. It is said that it leaves the skin super soft but mine is already so it is useless to me.