GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment
image 1image 2image 3

3.1

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

I love this mask. It is my go-to exfoliating treatment. I use it at least once a week and have found that it helps keep my skin smooth and radiant. I can't live without it!

If it is your first time using the product, be wary of the fact that it can 'tingle' alot. Don't worry though, It calms down within a few minutes. I personally love this aspect of the product because I feel like it is really working.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a good exfoliation. I always feel like it resets my skin and gives me a fresh start.

Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It applies on thinly and feels pretty gritty. It dries super vast and turns from almost clear to a grey muddy colour.

I can only report back a bit of a tingly sensation, nothing super burning or uncomfortable.

As it dries it feels very tight and dry. It washes off incredibly easy which is probably my favourite feature the mask... like super easy! Some mud masks take a bit of work to get off, but this one is like one swipe and it's gone.

$79 for 1.7 oz is super insane, I purchased a gift set that came with the full size and two other products. I will not repurchase because I can get the same results with a cheaper mud or clay mask.

I didn't notice any crazy good results other than the exfoliation from the grittiness of the mask itself. I am going to continue to use up and see if my thoughts change.

To Read all 169 Reviews, Login or Join

I am 20 and this product isn't bad per say but there is better out there for the price. I personally love their flashmud and supermud masks. I bought the big gift set mainly because it was the same price as the regular one and had a mini supermud in it with a cleanser and brush. Personally, I will most likely either give away the mask or return it. It does leave your skin soft and exfoliated but thats about it. The other masks do the same and more, which is worth the price for me.

on 4/30/2016 4:26:00 PM

I've only used this product once and will be returning to Sephora soon. Simply because I can't justify the price I paid for it. My heart sinks every time I look at it on the counter. I don't mind the smell or chunks of tea leaves. It dries extremely fast. My face most definitely looks brighter after I wash it off. It gives my skin a shiny, tight feel afterwards. That's really all I notice. And it's been two days since I've used it and my skin still feels tight. But also resembles the feeling of being dry, which I don't exactly like.

on 3/31/2016 10:14:00 AM

I have used three bottles of this product
I am in love with this mask
It helps brighten my skin and it looks and feel good
First I saw the texture and I dislike it, however I fall in love with the result. Be careful or don't use this product if you have sensitive skin :

I rarely write reviews but feel compelled after using Glamglow. I was super excited to use the sample I got but after literally 5 seconds I thought fire was on my face. This does not feel like a "tingling" sensation like another poster stated... it feels like napalm. I couldn't keep it on my face more than 2 minutes.... I thought it might burn my skin and enlarge my pores.

It's burning when you put on. You will found ur pore clean and skin is so smooth after using it.
But u have to finish it asap as the product will dry out after sometimtes.

on 2/23/2016 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This didn't tingle on my skin it BURNED! When it first started heating up I went, hmmm that's nice...then it kept going...and going and oh my god.

It did stop after about 10 minutes...but honestly, the results were not worth it. There were none! I used up the whole bottle because $$$$ and honestly, I'm kicking myself for wasting my money like that.

I have repurchased this item so that shows I do love it! Kinda pricey but my face feels so much less congested and exfoliated after. If you have really sensitive skin this might be a no as it does burn when you first put it on.

on 2/13/2016 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was so ridiculously excited to try this mask! Why? So many rave reviews. So many magazine beauty editors giving it props. Sounded perfect for my skin type.
A complete waste of money, in every way.
Off the top of my head, I've used Borghese, Origins Charcoal, Queen Helene Mint Julip, Aztec Clay, PTR Sulfur....each of these masks gave me at least one rewarding reason to use/purchase again; smoother, softer, clearer, less oily, congested skin. Each mask mentioned was less expensive, more product, good to great results.
I feel so lame buying into all the hype of GlamGlow, wasting money I rarely mind spending for minimal results. This mask did nothing positive or negative. My skin felt just like it does after I use Murad's Vitamin C gel cleanser-soft.
I did not see cleaner skin, no clearer (less congested) skin. I did not break out or have any negative effects.
The joke is on me as the mask will be replaced by the "tried and true" or another product I've yet to try.
I won't go weak in the knees for another "must have miracle mask" ever again.
For me, sebum, bumpy skin, dry spots, oily spots, enlarged pores, a few blackheads in the nose/chin areas and occasional breakouts are....my skin! I've learned that I can't do one mask, exfoliation, steam or any single treatment, once a week and look as good as I do when I mix it up with a combo of treatments 2-3 times a week.
My skin looks good with foundation on. It doesn't without.
If I've helped just one person keep over $70 to spend on something nice (or save) then I thank you for taking my experience as advice!

Popular Masks