GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment
YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

3.1

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

I think you'll either love this mask or hate it. I loved it! The burning sensation is intense and I was worried my skin would react but it didn't! Once the burning subsides, you feel super refreshed and the exfoliating bits and leaves do a great job afterwards. I used up the whole small jar in about 3 weeks cause I used it twice a week. The leaves and stems kind of threw me off at first but you get used to it. Made my skin super smooth and my moisturizers absorbed into my skin really well after the mask. I would recommend you try a sample first before you buy! I will definitely be repurchasing the large jar.

on 1/7/2017 10:50:00 AM

I bought this about a year or so ago but am just now reviewing. If I'd have read the reviews below about the burning I probably would have skipped it. But I succumbed to the hype. Anyway, my experience was not at all pleasant. I don't mind tingling but this burn was over the top. I stuck it out and the burning subsided but when I rinsed, my face was very red and irritated. All with no payoff--no glow. Probably takes repeated use but no thanks. Glad I bought the small size.

on 12/27/2016 8:27:00 PM

I first recieved this as a gift from my husband, he knows how much I love a good mask. I can not thank him enough! I've been using this for over a year and it really does an incredible job of exfoliating my skin, leaving me with a soft and smooth canvas to apply my makeup. The tingling is very interesting and I find it quite enjoyable. I'll use this once a week, wash it off, and then go over my face with my Luna Mini 2 to really clear the skin. If my face is feeling dry, I'll finish off with their hydrating mask, but it's rare my skin feels dry afterward.

on 12/22/2016 8:11:00 PM

First off WHAT is with those chunks of leaves!!! Those take up so much space in the product and they fall off while applying and serve no purpose. If it's an important ingredient it should be ground up not gigantic leaves.That's enough to piss me off and never buy it. Luckily I got it in a 500 point reward from Sephora and will use it up but no way would I buy or recommend it. The "tingle" is extra in my opinion and I could do without it. To me it just feels like menthol. I think this is my least favorite of all of them. The moisture mask in the blue jar is amazing if used over my moisturizer at night to lock in the hydration. That one may warrant the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Like the other Glam Glo products, I really love it. It does a great job exfoliating the skin. I don't really use it as a mask. I use it after cleansing to exfoliate the skin. Smells nice and leaves my skin really clean feeling.

on 12/18/2016 6:40:00 PM

So this is what it feels like to rub $70 kitty litter on your face. It was your usual run of the mill gritty exfoliator, the tingle stung a little and it did make my face softer. However I don't like the grit I worry that it's damaging my skin because it is so rough. There's better for much much cheaper out there.

on 12/12/2016 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I can't comment on how effective this is with repeated use because I had to take it off after about two minutes. The "tingling" effect was just like burning to me - it even hurt to remove it. It left my skin red and irritated afterward. They do advise to avoid if you have sensitive skin and I definitely suggest following that suggestion. I also think this is overpriced for the packaging and ingredients - it's pretty pricey and (even if it's not painful) it's not likely to be more effective than cheaper competitors.

on 11/23/2016 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

No, just no. This is everything a mud mask shouldn't be: irritating to the skin, overhyping its run-of-the-mill ingredients, strongly fragranced, and ludicrously overpriced. Not to mention the jar packaging that will cause the antioxidant ingredients to fade away as quickly as the money from your wallet for buying this stuff. Of course, I'm kidding; anyone is free to purchase whatever they want but I genuinely think it's a bad idea to spend your precious-earned dollars on this mask when there are infinite better, cheaper ones out there.

They claim you'll feel a "tingle" within 10 minutes of applying this mask, but I felt the effects pretty much immediately, and I think "burning" is a more apt word here. My face felt like it was on fire. It wasn't painful or harsh enough for me to want to wipe the mask off, but it was very uncomfortable. And luckily the fiery sensation seems to mellow out as the mask dries. So I kept it on for 10 minutes and upon rinsing it off, was greeted with a tomato red face. Sure, my face felt ultra clean and smooth, but that's what every mask in the universe is capable of doing. I'd never pay ~$70 for a mask that yields exactly the same results as the others and also gifts me with aggravated skin

That was an... invigorating experience, to say the least, but I'll still stick to my more reasonably priced mud masks instead.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mask does an amazing job. After using it, my skin feels and looks smooth, but also brighter and cleaner.

There is some tingling on me but nothing uncomfortable or annoying. Mind you, my skin is very tolerant and i never have any allergic reactions. So thankful for that!

The tea leaves are a bit annoying but they do a wonderful job exfoliating.

I dont know if the anti-aging action works because I am 28 years old with great firm and tight skin, but as an exfoliator it is amazing.

I kind of hate the steep price but on the other side, my face is precious so i dont mind spending a little bit more in order to take good care of it.

I also wish the pot was a bit larger. You have to screw the cap very very well to avoid the product getting dry.

I do recommend

on 9/26/2016 9:29:00 AM

Purchased the small size of this product on recommendation of a friend, who absolutely loves it. Must be a case of over-inflated expectations for me, because although it does tingle, have a good consistency and good exfoliating power ... every time I look at it, I think ... wow, I paid a lot of money for that one little pot! So emotionally, the coolness of the product is somewhat dampened.

The product is good, but I won't buy it again ... can get a similar effect on the skin with the Clarisonic and a good Lush mask, personally. But can see how if you love this, you love it.