GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment
YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

3.1

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 11/23/2016 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

No, just no. This is everything a mud mask shouldn't be: irritating to the skin, overhyping its run-of-the-mill ingredients, strongly fragranced, and ludicrously overpriced. Not to mention the jar packaging that will cause the antioxidant ingredients to fade away as quickly as the money from your wallet for buying this stuff. Of course, I'm kidding; anyone is free to purchase whatever they want but I genuinely think it's a bad idea to spend your precious-earned dollars on this mask when there are infinite better, cheaper ones out there.

They claim you'll feel a "tingle" within 10 minutes of applying this mask, but I felt the effects pretty much immediately, and I think "burning" is a more apt word here. My face felt like it was on fire. It wasn't painful or harsh enough for me to want to wipe the mask off, but it was very uncomfortable. And luckily the fiery sensation seems to mellow out as the mask dries. So I kept it on for 10 minutes and upon rinsing it off, was greeted with a tomato red face. Sure, my face felt ultra clean and smooth, but that's what every mask in the universe is capable of doing. I'd never pay ~$70 for a mask that yields exactly the same results as the others and also gifts me with aggravated skin

That was an... invigorating experience, to say the least, but I'll still stick to my more reasonably priced mud masks instead.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mask does an amazing job. After using it, my skin feels and looks smooth, but also brighter and cleaner.

There is some tingling on me but nothing uncomfortable or annoying. Mind you, my skin is very tolerant and i never have any allergic reactions. So thankful for that!

The tea leaves are a bit annoying but they do a wonderful job exfoliating.

I dont know if the anti-aging action works because I am 28 years old with great firm and tight skin, but as an exfoliator it is amazing.

I kind of hate the steep price but on the other side, my face is precious so i dont mind spending a little bit more in order to take good care of it.

I also wish the pot was a bit larger. You have to screw the cap very very well to avoid the product getting dry.

I do recommend

To Read all 172 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/26/2016 9:29:00 AM

Purchased the small size of this product on recommendation of a friend, who absolutely loves it. Must be a case of over-inflated expectations for me, because although it does tingle, have a good consistency and good exfoliating power ... every time I look at it, I think ... wow, I paid a lot of money for that one little pot! So emotionally, the coolness of the product is somewhat dampened.

The product is good, but I won't buy it again ... can get a similar effect on the skin with the Clarisonic and a good Lush mask, personally. But can see how if you love this, you love it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hear the hype of this mask, I go to get a sampelle and try this at home, but when i try on my right cheek,the firs part of my face that i applied, i feel my skin like burn, it feel sooo smarting, i think this mask isn't for sensitive and dry skin

Dont buy this! Its a decent exfoliator plus mud mask, however its not worth a hefty price tag.
The packaging is probably the worst part: every time you stick your fingers in it you introduce bacteria to the jar. Mud also gets under your fingernail. Oh and it totally dried out after a month or so of use. Waste of money!

I love this mask. It is my go-to exfoliating treatment. I use it at least once a week and have found that it helps keep my skin smooth and radiant. I can't live without it!

If it is your first time using the product, be wary of the fact that it can 'tingle' alot. Don't worry though, It calms down within a few minutes. I personally love this aspect of the product because I feel like it is really working.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a good exfoliation. I always feel like it resets my skin and gives me a fresh start.

Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It applies on thinly and feels pretty gritty. It dries super vast and turns from almost clear to a grey muddy colour.

I can only report back a bit of a tingly sensation, nothing super burning or uncomfortable.

As it dries it feels very tight and dry. It washes off incredibly easy which is probably my favourite feature the mask... like super easy! Some mud masks take a bit of work to get off, but this one is like one swipe and it's gone.

$79 for 1.7 oz is super insane, I purchased a gift set that came with the full size and two other products. I will not repurchase because I can get the same results with a cheaper mud or clay mask.

I didn't notice any crazy good results other than the exfoliation from the grittiness of the mask itself. I am going to continue to use up and see if my thoughts change.

I am 20 and this product isn't bad per say but there is better out there for the price. I personally love their flashmud and supermud masks. I bought the big gift set mainly because it was the same price as the regular one and had a mini supermud in it with a cleanser and brush. Personally, I will most likely either give away the mask or return it. It does leave your skin soft and exfoliated but thats about it. The other masks do the same and more, which is worth the price for me.

on 4/30/2016 4:26:00 PM

I've only used this product once and will be returning to Sephora soon. Simply because I can't justify the price I paid for it. My heart sinks every time I look at it on the counter. I don't mind the smell or chunks of tea leaves. It dries extremely fast. My face most definitely looks brighter after I wash it off. It gives my skin a shiny, tight feel afterwards. That's really all I notice. And it's been two days since I've used it and my skin still feels tight. But also resembles the feeling of being dry, which I don't exactly like.

on 3/31/2016 10:14:00 AM

I have used three bottles of this product
I am in love with this mask
It helps brighten my skin and it looks and feel good
First I saw the texture and I dislike it, however I fall in love with the result. Be careful or don't use this product if you have sensitive skin :