GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment
YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate TreatmentYOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment

3.1

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Sceptical... So many reviews saying it's no good for sensitive skin because it tingles.
I have sensitive skin, I'm 5 months post roaccutane with oily acne prone skin.
Admittedly when i first applied this product it tingled, a lot!! But I like that, it shows it's working 😊😊

The texture of the mask is very bitty and quite rough in to touch.

I left it on just over 10 minutes, before using warm water to wet the whole face and then rub the mask off gently. Once it was off (which took a while, think I used too much if I'm honest) MY SKIN WAS SO SOFT!!!
I'm not a massive fan of the smell but it's not unpleasant by any means.
my skin is still recovering from the roaccutane so it's still quite red and uneven, after using the mask just one use, my skins appearance is already more even and less red, I will 100% buy this again ! 💄

on 2/1/2017 12:17:00 AM

Half-asian, early 20s
Skin type: oily

This mask hurt so bad.
My skin has never been sensitive and I decided to fit this in my skincare routine one night after cleansing. It was so so painful. It started burning as soon as it touched my skin, but I decided to keep going and apply a layer to my entire face. I only had a thin layer on before I decided that I had to stop. Again, my skin has never been sensitive and I have a good pain tolerance, but i was hurting so much and didn't want to damage my skin that I had to rinse it off immediately. It hadn't even been on 2 minutes and my skin had already started to turn pink and red. I rinsed everything off and applied the hydrating mask instead. I don't know if I'm allergic to an ingredient in this, but my skin has never done this before. Very disappointed after seeing many people raving about this line.

I will not be trying any of their mud masks again. Try this product for yourself at your own risk.

on 1/31/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Asian, mid 30's, dry skin on U area, slightly oily on T area.

I was having a bad cystic acne case that stormed out of nowhere a while ago. They just popped out on my cheek around jawline and they were such a pain. I could not pop them, and they look awful. After attacking them with topical hydrocortisone and antibacterial ointment, the redness and swelling has subsided, the hard, annoying bump still lingered, and my entire face looked absolutely awful. Dull, oily and dehydrated at the same time. It was just awful. So after reading praises and good reviews towards this mask, I decided to give it a try.

Bad move.
It BURNED my face. It was painful I had to wash it off instantly and it left my face red like someone just slapped it. I then waited another week to give it another try. It didnt burn as bad as the first try, but it still irritated my skin, and triggered skin allergy. This expensive mask has done a huge damage to my wallet and to my skin.

It took me another month to finally calm my skin down with battery of snail face mask and aloe.

It is just not for me, and I will run from it.

I think you'll either love this mask or hate it. I loved it! The burning sensation is intense and I was worried my skin would react but it didn't! Once the burning subsides, you feel super refreshed and the exfoliating bits and leaves do a great job afterwards. I used up the whole small jar in about 3 weeks cause I used it twice a week. The leaves and stems kind of threw me off at first but you get used to it. Made my skin super smooth and my moisturizers absorbed into my skin really well after the mask. I would recommend you try a sample first before you buy! I will definitely be repurchasing the large jar.

on 1/7/2017 10:50:00 AM

I bought this about a year or so ago but am just now reviewing. If I'd have read the reviews below about the burning I probably would have skipped it. But I succumbed to the hype. Anyway, my experience was not at all pleasant. I don't mind tingling but this burn was over the top. I stuck it out and the burning subsided but when I rinsed, my face was very red and irritated. All with no payoff--no glow. Probably takes repeated use but no thanks. Glad I bought the small size.

on 12/27/2016 8:27:00 PM

I first recieved this as a gift from my husband, he knows how much I love a good mask. I can not thank him enough! I've been using this for over a year and it really does an incredible job of exfoliating my skin, leaving me with a soft and smooth canvas to apply my makeup. The tingling is very interesting and I find it quite enjoyable. I'll use this once a week, wash it off, and then go over my face with my Luna Mini 2 to really clear the skin. If my face is feeling dry, I'll finish off with their hydrating mask, but it's rare my skin feels dry afterward.

on 12/22/2016 8:11:00 PM

First off WHAT is with those chunks of leaves!!! Those take up so much space in the product and they fall off while applying and serve no purpose. If it's an important ingredient it should be ground up not gigantic leaves.That's enough to piss me off and never buy it. Luckily I got it in a 500 point reward from Sephora and will use it up but no way would I buy or recommend it. The "tingle" is extra in my opinion and I could do without it. To me it just feels like menthol. I think this is my least favorite of all of them. The moisture mask in the blue jar is amazing if used over my moisturizer at night to lock in the hydration. That one may warrant the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Like the other Glam Glo products, I really love it. It does a great job exfoliating the skin. I don't really use it as a mask. I use it after cleansing to exfoliate the skin. Smells nice and leaves my skin really clean feeling.

on 12/18/2016 6:40:00 PM

So this is what it feels like to rub $70 kitty litter on your face. It was your usual run of the mill gritty exfoliator, the tingle stung a little and it did make my face softer. However I don't like the grit I worry that it's damaging my skin because it is so rough. There's better for much much cheaper out there.

on 12/12/2016 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I can't comment on how effective this is with repeated use because I had to take it off after about two minutes. The "tingling" effect was just like burning to me - it even hurt to remove it. It left my skin red and irritated afterward. They do advise to avoid if you have sensitive skin and I definitely suggest following that suggestion. I also think this is overpriced for the packaging and ingredients - it's pretty pricey and (even if it's not painful) it's not likely to be more effective than cheaper competitors.