Ion Moisture Solutions Extreme Moisture Creme

No Image

4.2

water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin,cetyl esters, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea, methylpraben, sodium PCA, trideceth-12,cetrimonium chloride, disodium EDTA, sunflower seed oil, limonene, linalool, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, yellow 5, hydrolyzed silk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my saviour ! Iam a stylist and finding a product that is only moisture and not protein has proven to be trying . I use this at least once a week ! Hair often needs moisture and people confuse it with needing protein . Once a week I will use a protein treatment , rinse and apply this for 30 mins and then wash out . My hair is amazing after ! I will continue to buy this forever and ever !

on 5/8/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect and affordable deep conditioning treatment for use after at-home double process dye jobs. This product conditions too deeply to use everyday, but I love using it as the last step of my color process:

1. Protein treatment
2. Bleach roots
3. Ash blonde toner
4. Deep condition with this product. And apologize to my hair for all the things I've put it through.

Using this product on a weekly or biweekly basis in conjunction with regular protein treatments has allowed me to keep my very long platinum blonde hair (growing past my bra) looking and feeling healthy with a minimum of split ends.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My hair is currently highlighted so I like to do a rotation of protein and moisture every couple of days. I saw a packet of this at Sally's and wanted to try it. It has a thick consistency and smells very good. It contains sunflower oil so it is perfect for color-treated hair. My only gripe is that it is a bit heavy for my hair type (3b) so don't use a lot if you have finer strands. Also it doesn't seem to rinse clean very well. My hair did feel more stronger and hydrated. It air dried with more definition. If you are protein sensitive then I wouldn't use this. I will finish up my packet but will not repurchase.

on 10/28/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love the dispensing mode of this stuff, the price is great, and it smells and feels heavenly. i can see how it'd be a superb product for some hair types; but not for mine. i have thin, fine, straight hair, and this is WAY too heavy for it. it makes my hair very soft and limp, even when i leave it on just a minute or two. i'll stick with the Repair Solutions Effective Care Treatment with a few drops of coconut oil.

on 5/28/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sally's had a sale and I got a packet to try for 99 cents. I have coarse, super thick hair that is damaged from prior heat styling and bleaching. I washed my hair then applied the entire packet. Keep in mind my hair soaks up a TON of conditioner and I was halfway through the packet and was like "dang I still have some left!" So I wrapped my hair up in a warm towel and left it on for about an hour last night. I rinsed it out before bed, and as I rinsed my hair was like SILK (which is rare for me)! I checked my hair this morning when I woke up and it was still soft. I'm going back to purchase the full size bottle. I wouldn't use this everyday, because I feel like it would cause build up, but it would be great once a week. If you have thin hair, this might be too heavy for you.