Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

on 5/1/2017 6:12:00 PM

Right. This is THE best body lotion I have tried so far. It goes on beautifully. It's very hydrating without making me feel like I slathered lard all over myself (yuck!). Sinks right into the sandpaper-dry skin on my legs leaving it smooth and silky soft. Doesn't leave a sticky residue. It has a very light fragrance that disappears almost immediately. Nice, serviceable dispenser.

Not sure how this will work in very hot weather, but so far I love it to pieces.

on 4/25/2016 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this for $4 at Big Lots. It's a 13.5 ounce bottle. This works amazingly well - it is extremely hydrating. I give it 5 lippies for that. But I can't stand the smell. It's overwhelming and it lingers - for hours. It's cloyingly sweet with a hint of musk, which is my least favorite scent. I might try the Ivory variety and see if that smells better. I'm disappointed because I have such a hard time finding products that are reasonably priced and work for my dry skin. This really works. Unfortunately, it's just not worth it for me. My quest continues!

I purchased Dove cream oil w/Shea butter honestly because it was on sale and cream oil/Shea butter seem to be a good sounding combination for hydrating skin. I have very oily face but very dry skin. The product is very moisturizing, smooth, not sticky or greasy. I've used 3/4 of a 13.5oz bottle at this time and will repurchase. I used twice a day. Works well for me. Try for yourself, I believe you will agree. Have a great day and keep trying great products and plz let all of us know. Thanks

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best lotion ever. I use it all the time and the scent isn't bad at all. I like how easily it absorbs and it even keeps my skin soft for hours after it's applied. I even keep bottles all over the place! Definitely recommended.

on 8/1/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Moisturizes well but takes a bit longer to absorb. I like the smell, but it's expensive for a drug store brand. Eight bucks is too high IMO. Overall it's a good product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best lotion/cream oil I have ever used. It does leave very little shimmer when you are in the sun you can see it. I get a lot of compliments on my skin. People have noticed how soft my skin is. I have used Vaseline cocoa butter formula and it is not as good as Dove. I also use the Dove liquid soap in Cream Oil Shea butter and it is awesome. It doesn't leave a film in the tub, like most creamy liquid soaps.

I like this lotion because it moisturizes really well without leaving you feeling greasy and disgusting. It's not the cheapest lotion, but it does last a very long time. Thumbs up!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is the best winter lotion ever!! Your skin will drink it up!! I love it!

on 11/27/2012 10:45:00 PM

OK I am not going to lie I love this lotion. It is my HG. My skin gets very dry in the winter and the moisturizes really well. It glides on and feels good too. It is thick and creamy which I love about it. It makes my skin silky smooth and it smells good. Although if you are fragrance sensitive it wouldn't be good for you. It is kind of strong. It also sinks in quickly and isn't oily or tacky. It does not leave a sticky residue. All in all a great lotion.

EDIT: I still enjoy this lotion but I think I found a different hg lotion in Aveeno

on 6/21/2012 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good quality + low price + long lasting = winner!!

This is not my favorite lotion, but it hydrates well, leaves skin soft & is very affordable. You can't go wrong with this.

Popular Lotions / Creams