Avon Sunrise Aromatherapy Invigorating Body Buff Shower Gel

No Image

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I like it. It's not too abrasive and has a nice melon citrus smell that wakes me up in the morning. The scent doesn't linger on the skin so I follow it up with the fragrance spray. They used to have a nice moisturizing bar soap that went with it. Both were so gentle, they didn't break out my skin. Too bad they discontinued this.

I have went through so many of these. it's a great exfoliating shower gel scrub, has a great citrusy scent which is unique, and I love the color of it. It lathers well and is quite thick, not runny as some of these shower gels are. At $1 an ounce it's a bit steep but I get it on sale and my Avon lady gives 40% off all cosmetics and bath products pick-up only. so I cannot complain!

on 3/25/2003 12:44:00 AM

While I liked the texture of this product, something about the scent was way off. I dunno, it smelled extremely artificial/chemical to me and didn't make showering a pleasant experience for me.

I thought the fragrance was a little like a bad citrus fruit. And although the bottle had the built-in hook that I so dearly love in the Naturals, the Sunrise had some fairly painful granules that scraped at my skin.

Popular Body Skincare Products