Avon ExtraLasting Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

4.5

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 6.34% TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00% Other Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, NYLON-12, CETYL RICINOLEATE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN PUNICA GRANATUM STEROLS, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ETHYLENE/METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLPARABEN VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER ,DIMETHICONE, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I love the look and feel of the Extra Lasting Cream to powder. It has a nice Mattee finish which I love and med to full coverage. This is not a makeup I will use everyday, onyly on special occasions when I want a little extra coverage. What I didn't like was the weird chemical like smell that is now coming from my compact. It may be due to it now being several months old so I will be ordering a new one to see if the smell is the same. Although I have never had breakouts while using this product, the smell does concern me. I also wish it had a higher spf, but I use Avon's CC cream for that purpose.

on 11/23/2012 6:13:00 AM

I've tried every foundation you can imagine and none have been as impressive as this one! It goes on smoothly and evenly and it lasts all day. Highly recommended!