Avon ExtraLasting Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 15

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 6.34% TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00% Other Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, NYLON-12, CETYL RICINOLEATE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN PUNICA GRANATUM STEROLS, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ETHYLENE/METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLPARABEN VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER ,DIMETHICONE, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I purchased this in Creamy Natural. I'm usually lighter like Ivory, Bobbi Brown Sand, Laura Mercier Creme Ivory, Mary Kay Ivory 202.

I like the consistency of this. Its not super oily and I don't feel the need to use a powder over it. Creamy Natural really isn't a very good match for me. I probably need a shade or two lighter.

I'll use this as SPF in a pinch... the color is slightly salmony so it makes a terrific under eye concealer, but I don't think I will repurchase. It seems like it oxidizes a bit, and I had it on for maybe an hour and a half to go grocery shopping. I'll use it up, but I won't repurchase.