Avon ExtraLasting Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 6.34% TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00% Other Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, NYLON-12, CETYL RICINOLEATE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN PUNICA GRANATUM STEROLS, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ETHYLENE/METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLPARABEN VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER ,DIMETHICONE, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

This is my HG of foundations at the moment. Im not a big fan of liquid and I can't use JUST powder on my face so this is perfect! It's really hard to find my shade at any drug store and my friend had an Avon party... so I tried the Smooth Minerals powder in light beige, it seemed to match pretty close. During the time I was into mineral makeup, but found it to be too drying on my face later on. So I went ahead and ordered this cream to powder foundation in the same color and haven't changed since! Staying power is decent, tho at times I find myself adding extra mineral powder over the foundation to stop the shine. Price is good, packaging normal with no problems, buildable layers, overall great for me. Reviewing for Light Beige!

on 11/23/2012 6:13:00 AM

I've tried every foundation you can imagine and none have been as impressive as this one! It goes on smoothly and evenly and it lasts all day. Highly recommended!