Avon ExtraLasting Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
No Image

1.0

1 review

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 6.34% TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00% Other Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, NYLON-12, CETYL RICINOLEATE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN PUNICA GRANATUM STEROLS, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ETHYLENE/METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLPARABEN VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER ,DIMETHICONE, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

on 10/26/2011 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

urgh....i hate this foundation. First shades are lighter than the liquid extralasting foundation. So order 2 shades darker than your skintone. I ordered my usual cream beige in this cream to powder version, it was very light. Than I ordered Natural Tan, its still too light, then I ordered Pure Beige, its a close match but still to neutral. So I will review Pure Beige, it is blotchy, the formula sort of covers when I first put it on. Then through out the day, it dissapears, leaving me patchy! The coverage and thickness is better on the liquid foundation.