Avon ExtraLasting Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

3.5

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 6.34% TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00% Other Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOPROPYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, NYLON-12, CETYL RICINOLEATE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN PUNICA GRANATUM STEROLS, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ETHYLENE/METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PROPYLPARABEN VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER ,DIMETHICONE, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

on 11/23/2012 6:13:00 AM

I've tried every foundation you can imagine and none have been as impressive as this one! It goes on smoothly and evenly and it lasts all day. Highly recommended!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

FURTHER UPDATE: sadly, this causes breakouts around the sides of my mouth and chin. Am going to try this in the liquid.
UPDATE: I have changed my mind about this foundation. Avon recently added new color selections to their foundation lines and I'm wondering if they also improved on the formulas. I tried this one again in one of the new shades, Light Caramel. Not only is it *the* perfect color for me, the product both looked and felt good on my face. I did find that I got a little oily earlier than I normally would but I just took care of that with my powder from another brand. I was pleasantly surprised. ORIGINAL REVIEW: I also do not care for this particular foundation. I find the liquid version to be much better. The coverage with this one is unpredictable at best. Fortunately, it didn't cost a mint so I don't feel so bad about just throwing it out, which is exactly what I plan to do.