Coastal Scents London Go Palette

Coastal Scents London Go Palette

4.3

on 10/20/2014 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

First timer with this brand and I do blown away by the quality in this palette. Gorgeous colors and highly pigmented. The colors are vibrant and rich with Jo fallout. With a primer they are just amazing and last all day. I want to grab the others in Cairo and Moscow, etc.

I bought a bunch of make up from Coastal Scents when they were having a very large site wide sale and had never used any of their products prior to that. I bought the London Go Palette and Paris Go Palette. Let me start by saying that a little bit goes a long way with these colors. I am not used to seeing the color on my lid look exactly like the color in the palette. I sort of had to re-calibrate how I applied eye shadow. After I got that down though this became my absolute favorite eye shadow. These colors stay on through out my entire work day. 12+ hours later and I'm still rocking the look I applied in the morning. I think any of the Coastal Scents eye shadows are worth the try since the investment is pretty minimal.

on 8/14/2012 8:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Coastal Scents Go Palette (London) was absolutely the very first eyeshadow palette I own and honestly I don't know what to expect as this is my first time experimenting with eyeshadow as i'm pretty satisfied with what I can do to my eyes with eyeliners alone.

I was baffled why most of the reviewers seem to agree that the pigmentation is great. I tried swatching the eyeshadow with my eyeshadow brush on the back of my arm and almost no colour showed up! I tried again with another good quality eyeshadow brush, this time, I swirl my brush in the pot several times before brushing the colour on my arm. Again, almost no colour showed up. It was horrible. I also don't like how the colour disappear so easily after an hour or so.

However I discovered that with primer pot/concealer as base, the colour would turn up better. That doesn't change the fact that the eyeshadows are not smudge proof though. Colour almost disappear COMPLETELY when you smudge it (very lightly) with your finger.

Such a failure eyeshadow palette, i'm sure everyone should save up for a better palette.

on 12/29/2011 11:52:00 PM

I've only had this palette for a few days, but I'm already loving it. I recieved this as a Christmas present, but I am farmiliar with Coastal Scents products. The pigmentation is always great with CS shadows, and I feel like it's definitely worth the money. I really am happy with the range of colors in this palette (blues, greens, blacks, and browns) and I'm definitely going to look into buying some more of these palettes.