Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Conditioner

No Image

3.0

on 7/14/2017 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought a small tube of this at a yard sale (a great way to try unfamiliar products) but then almost didn't use it after reading all the terrible reviews here. I'm glad I changed my mind. I first used a hair mask (another yard sale purchase that I don't like too well) because the conditioner had been described as drying. I then shampooed twice, rinsed well and left this conditioner on for about 20 minutes. I have fine, rather dry grey hair and it came out beautiful. It even had shine (something very difficult to achieve with grey hair). This is a light conditioner which left my hair silky and smooth for four days. The name Mega-Rich is misleading. It isn't particularly rich or heavy but, for my particular hair, it was great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I completely agree with alina08's review. I have straight, fine hair in very good condition, and this conditioner (& matching shampoo) was terrible on m hair. I feel like it left my hair drier and less manageable than before use. Not good at all! I would never buy this line or recommend it. The smell is unpleasant as well.