Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Conditioner

No Image

2.0

on 12/28/2015 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is not a good conditioner in my opinion. It's not really hydrating, and the shampoo and conditioner combo left my strand brittle and tangled. I'm also not really a fan of the masculine scent either. I would not purchase a whole bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I completely agree with alina08's review. I have straight, fine hair in very good condition, and this conditioner (& matching shampoo) was terrible on m hair. I feel like it left my hair drier and less manageable than before use. Not good at all! I would never buy this line or recommend it. The smell is unpleasant as well.

on 3/29/2014 1:12:00 AM

Worst conditioner EVER for fine and easily tangled hair. This is not rich in the least. By the time I got out of the shower, my hair was already knotty and impossible to brush. I also had to use a ridiculous quantity of this stuff just to get my hair to a semi-tangled state. P for pass.

on 10/16/2011 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A decent light to mid weight yellow lotion-weight conditioner suitable for all except oily hair types. Provided a decent amount of condtioning (not deep) but also did build up quickly on fine hair. I used this for a week as it was provided (in sample sizes) at the hotel where we stayed. Very nice for a freebie, but I like my Kerstase better.