Uploaded by ambersung

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/05/2010

I bought this when I was on an orange-red hair kick, and wore it daily (big deal for me!) Now, three years later, I just rediscovered it as a brunentte and I still love it! And, three years later it smells the same. feels the same and is the same colour. weird, but nice, no?

It is a real peach with a hint of tan and just a teensy big of pink to keep it from going tangerine. I was …

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGreen

Mar/05/2008

I love this colour. It's actually not frosty or shimmery. It's quite sutble. I looks like warm peachy pink (more peach than pink actually) with a hint cinnamon. It brightens up my complexion. It's quite natural on me and has been my everyday warm toned lip colour. I wanted to buy another one but it's discontinued. The only thing is that it feels a bit dry. Good lip protection …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Apr/25/2005

I bought this lipstick awhile back and had ignored for a few months until it caught my eye again! It is more peachy than pink with a nudish quality to it with shimmer but it isn't frosty. When I put it on it really make my lips look pretty and glowy, even my sister who has like a thousand lipstick complimented me on it!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

Feb/02/2005

This is a pretty cinnamon-orange-pink color. I have to wear it with the right lipliner or it looks really orange and makes my skin look sallow. Nice texture and staying power, though. Although this lipstick is labeled as a Frost, I don't notice any frost at all.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/15/2004

This is a great color for those of us that have light skin & can't handle a true peach (and even less an orange!). I think it's a lighter frosted version of Hotscotch. Though a frost, it's not strongly so.

Works well w/ middle-of-the-road pink blushes (e.g. not blued)

I like this one - I have backup tubes stored in my vege bin of my fridge.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

EyesOther

Mar/04/2004

This is my all time favorite MAC lippie. I almost didn't try it because I don't like shimmer and it's a Frost, but strangely this is totally matte. It is a hard to decribe peachy-brown. Suits me to a "T." I'm a GGG with brown hair/eyes.

About reviewer (385 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

fromssands

Dec/08/2003

This lipstick is pretty average for me. I can see it really working for red heads...which I used to be...but now that I have grown out my natural hair color(light brown) and it just doesn't do anything for my skin. It's a nice color...peachy brown. No shimmer. I LUV my shimma!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Other

Nov/20/2003

I love this lippie for summer.I have brown skin(nc45/nw43) and it looks natural and brightens my complexion.I use it w/cork l/l or appointed.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Not Sure

HairOther, Relaxed, Medium

Sep/27/2002

Well. it actually tempted me... The colour is very nice, at least when in tube. On my lips, it has a peachy - light shade: it is not bad, but I do prefer more coloured/strong/decise shades. Why did you buy it? You could ask. Well, this fall the tendence should be dark eyes/pale lips... and I cannot be always a red lipstick woman! Too dramatic at my age...So, I am wearing it and trying not to …Read more

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Sep/25/2002

I love this shimmer golden orange brown color. It looks very natural on my medium skin & it's also a bit brighter than "Hug Me" which I like. I only wish it to be more moisturizing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (207 reviews)

SkinVery Oily