3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

When you first put it on it seems really light. However, (for me at least) a few minutes later it seemed to "set in" to my lips better and appeared much darker. It's very shimmery and looks great with burgandy lipliner. It's comprable to Bare Trance, only a tad darker.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlue

16 years ago

This is my number #1 staple lippie! As you will read from my other reviews, I think b/c I'm a redhead I can really pull this one off! It reminds me of Galvanize but for some reason, better. Maybe less gold. This is a nice nude w/a lot of gold shimmer and looks great whether I'm my old PPP self or am tanning. Plus it's so versatile I can pull it off w/almost any neutral/brown/nude/or peachy eye shade!

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

16 years ago

This is my favorite lipstick from MAC. It's perfect for my skin tone and I love the frost look it gives. It does tend to dry out my lips after wearing it for a long period of time (like while out partying).

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

EyesBrown

from

16 years ago

I was worried that this would be too pale of a color. It isn't..It give the prettiest light, goldy-bronze shimmery hue to my lips. One of my favorites from MAC so far.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

I got this free w/my back 2 mac empties and I was a little worried when I saw this color.I thought it was going to end up being one of those unwearable pale nude lipsticks that I would never wear,but the color was perfect!It just added a sheer veil of golden beige shimmer to my lips.I liked that it only highlighted my natural lip color rather than covering them completely.Will buy again.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBlond

2.0

17 years ago

Gel is a pale shimmery goldish color, kind of weird looking...too metallic and gold for me I guess.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

...suprised that it was so few reviews on this lipstick... This is one of my favorite! It has a gold/champange/ peach shade. I love it. It looks great with Mac Stripdown lipliner!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

17 years ago

Gel is a pretty, light, summery shade. I like it alone for a natural look, or to tone down a too bright gloss like Sun Set. I'm an LLL in the summer, PPP in the winter; a darker complexion would probably end up with a real 1964 Nancy Sinatra look if they tried this shade. I recommend that this lipstick be tried before buying.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

17 years ago

It looks as though I'm the only one who likes this lipstick! :p It's definitely one of my favorites! It's a frosty, light gold/champagne/peachy/pink shade. Goes really well with my skin tone (PPP), and even seems to even out my complexion. My only complaint is that, after wearing it for a while, it's a little drying. Other than that, I really love this lipstick! Will definitely repurchase when this one runs out!

About reviewer (305 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0
from

17 years ago

I bought this product by mail order after I read that Britney Spears had used it in her videos "sometimes" and "oops.." but I really wish I hadn't! The colour is a horrible frosty gold and looks extremely pale on my lips. The texture also made my lips very dry. I don't recommend it!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily