no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

15 years ago

Worn alone this lipstick doesn't do me any favors. A golden beige, I find it adds depth when layered over my darker lipsticks or dark lipliners. Would probably look awesome on darker skintones. My light olive skin isn't one of 'em though.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

15 years ago

this is my staple color. it is very frosty but it looks great with smokey eyes. i agree its very j-lo. the only actual lipstick i wear since im more of a lipgloss girl.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrown

15 years ago

I am not a fan of most MAC lipsticks. I find them very drying. Comes in a black bullet case with the mac logo on it. has a slight vanilla scent that fades quickly. Gel is a frost so it is shimmery. Its a pale nude shade. Does look like JLo color and great with tan skin otherwise, would really make you look sick. Its pretty but nothing special imo. I prefer other brands of lipsticks so i would not repurchase.

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

15 years ago

SUPER sexy color ladies! Its an ultra frosty light nude-ish champagne color... very J LO-esque! I warn u though.. This will only looks good on a light/ medium/ dark tan. My face is a medium tan color at the moment, like a MMM & this color looks stunning on. Worth every penny. So glad I picked this up from ebay.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

EyesBlue

16 years ago

This is my new HG of lipsticks. It's nice on my NC35-40ish skin. It's so perfect-it's got the right amount of shimmer and color to it. It's perfect with that smoky eye look or even with any color eyeshadow because it's so neutral and nude it complements lots of colors. I love to top it off with my Rasberry Pop juicy tube to give it some shine and moisture because Mac lipsticks are very very drying on my lips. I love this color. I've worn it everyday for the past 2 weeks. I think I will have to buy another one soon! =P

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination

16 years ago

This lipstick comes out as a pale, neutral frosty shade. If pressed too hard or too much is applied it can look overly frosty though and not pretty at all. But otherwise Gel is an OK shade from MAC. It looks best on tanned skin and in Summer.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesGreen

2.0

16 years ago

For whatever reason, this color shows up as nothing but a frosty pale gold on me. I had a lipstick a couple years ago (forgot the brand) called white gold, and this is very similar to that. No peach or pink whatsoever -- just a *very* frosty pale gold. Now, not every color works for every person, so I don't fault MAC for that ... but the reason I only gave this shade 2 lippies is that it actually *flaked* off my lips in less than an hour. It didn't wear off, mind you -- it flaked off. In big chunks. Very unattractive. I have never run across this problem in a MAC lipstick. Ever. I normally defend MAC lippies to the death -- I think they are usually very high quality, and feel incredibly creamy and moisturizing on. But I was really disappointed with the quality of this one. It was brand new, so I know it was fresh. Just something in the formula, I guess.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

16 years ago

Gel is a frosty light golden colour on me.The reason i won't buy it again is because i can only really use it in summer as without a tan it just looks odd.You have to apply this VERY lightly for a pretty look but if pressed too hard it appears way too frosty! Either way it is still a nice colour :)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlond

EyesGreen

16 years ago

ANother great shade from MAC! I love this colour.Its a frosty golden peach shade on me and looks so beautiful paired with spice liner.Im PPP with blonde hair and it didnt wash me out at all but looked very natural and pretty.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlond

EyesBlue

16 years ago

This is an AWESOME lippie! <p> True, it's super-shiny and is very light, but I <b>had</b> to try it after reading it was one of Britney Spears' staple lipsticks. It looks awesome on me, even though I'm a PPP brunette! <p> I wear it with Stripdown or Spice liner. Even Whirl looks good with this! <p>

About reviewer (44 reviews)

The Best of MakeupAlley