L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Waterproof

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Waterproof
L.eye: L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber, R.eye: BareVoluminous False Fiber Lashes Waterproof Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Waterproof Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Waterproof

3.7

ISODODECANE • ALLYL STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER • AQUA / WATER / EAU • PARAFFIN • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX • PROPYLENE CARBONATE • TALC • HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL • POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE • POLYVINYL LAURATE • CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE • HEXYL LAURATE • CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA • 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL • HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE • ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER • NYLON-6 • ETHYLENE/VA COPOLYMER • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • POLYVINYL ALCOHOL • SILICA [ /- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA • CI 75470 / CARMINE • CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS • CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN • CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE • CI 77266 / BLACK 2

on 9/24/2016 10:07:00 AM

It holds a curl as it makes eyelashes really stiff. Some lengthening, too much thickening in a clumpy way. I hated this mascara. I tried it a few times to make sure it wasn't application style. Nope. And it flakes a lot. Boooo.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara didn't really do much for my short lashes. I usually get the waterproof version so that it holds the curl, and it did well in that. It gave my lashes a little volume, but almost no length. I tried focusing the product on the ends and tried to build it up, but it just started to get clumpy. This was definitely not the right mascara for me.

To Read all 118 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/25/2016 7:13:00 PM

I bought this at Target a while back and I did not like this. It smudged under my eye throughout the day and it didn't really deliver in length or volume. There's much better mascaras out there.

on 1/31/2016 8:40:00 PM

I bought this mascara as part of a set, which included nail polish from L'Oréal. I was pretty disappointed, and threw it out after trying it for 3 or 4 times.

I have curly lashes that are decent length (sometimes I get complimented that they are long). I like to get some length out of my mascara, but mostly volume.

This mascara did not give me ANY volume what so ever, but it did give me some length. When I tried to layer it, it got clumpy and heavy on my lashes. I'm not sure if I had a bad tube, or what.

I tried it a few more times after, but it did not deliver. I like the packaging though.

on 1/31/2016 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I totally under estimated this product. I was just walking around target, not knowing what i was even doing, and legit picked up this mascara for no reason even though i already had a tube of mascara at home. And let me just tell you, I will be using this for now on for the rest of eternity. I was shocked after i put this on. I usually used the rimmel scandeleyes retroglam in waterproof mascara because it held a curl really well (i curl my lashes because they are very very short) and this mascara not only holds a curl, but they just lengthen them so much! I was so shocked on how long my lashes looked and shocked on how they actually looked long! My lashes come from asian eyes so they are very short and this mascara just helps the problem by 100% I will be using this mascara forever and ever and ever and will seriously never let go. It also doesn't take a lot of time to put it on! I have always taken FOREVER puting mascara on since my lashes are short but this seriously takes less than 1 minute for each eye! I am super satisfied with this product!

on 1/23/2016 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the waterproof formula of False Fiber Lashes. I really like this mascara. It really holds a curl well and adds tons of nice volume. It goes on a little wet so more than one coat is possible. The fibers are subtle and they do add length as well. The brush could be a bit better. The bristles could be longer so that they grip better but if you work with it, it's fine. I have the very dark black shade, which is very inky and deep. All in all, I'm very happy with this mascara and really like the fact that it holds the curl well. I do add a layer of Maybelline Rocket waterproof on top, which deepens the color and adds some subtle volume. These two products together give me the perfect consistency and work really well in tandem. I recommend False Fiber Lashes by itself if you want a more subtle look but if you want a more dramatic look, try using Rocket on top. I recommend both of these mascaras highly.

I'm constantly trying new mascaras in my never-ending quest for an inexpensive Diorshow comp. I like this one a lot - it doesn't weigh my lashes down & definitely holds up all day with very minor flaking.

I have short, straight lashes, so waterproof versions usually always work better for me - I have the regular version of this as well & I don't like it as much. With both though, definitely wipe off some of the excess product & go slow when applying.

Still looking for something I will love in both the regular & waterproof version, but for now this is the one I like the best.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Has been my HG for years now! Takes me 3 coats to achieve the look j want! Out of all the mascara a I've tried, I've always gone back to this one!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was awful. I accidentlly purchased the waterproof version because I was replacing the non-waterproof one when it ran out (by the way the non-waterproof version is awesome). It did not add the same volume or length as the non-WP formula and it basically just weighed down my lashes. It was also SO hard to remove, and I pulled out a few lashes trying to remove it with makeup remover. Even when it seemed to all be off, it was still on my eyelids under my lashes and I could feel it when I'm trying to put on makeup the next day. Clumpy, heavy, does't deliver at all.

I have been repurchases this same mascara for about 3 years now and I absolutely love it! It is by far the best mascara I have ever used! I have tried many fiber mascara and this one is the best. It is completely waterproof and I wear it swimming all the time. No complaints for this mascara!