4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

It's products like these that make me question the amount of money people spend on more upmarket brands. As someone who wears mostly MAC and Chanel, I purchased this on a whim around Christmas, just to have a different colour on a night out. I love it. It has extreme staying power, none of those settled lines of product in the crease of my eye at the end of the night. For the price it was well worth it, will be buying more Catrice products after this and hope they are as good as this one!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

7 years ago

I have this in 080 Copper&Gabbana and it's a pretty shade not a true copper but more of a copper with golden undertones if that makes any sense? :P The product has a good consistency. It's very creamy and applies evenly. This wears ok with a primer applied under it. It doesn't wear as well as my Maybelline Colortattoos or M.A.C Paintpots. But it preforms good for it's cheap price :) Also I do have slightly oily eyelids so it might last longer on dryer eyelids.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

7 years ago

I must say, I am very impressed by this eyeshadow. I've decided to buy it, based on all the good reviews here and the fact, that it's really cheap. I have this in 030 Star was here, which is a grey almost black metallic shade. I use my fingers to apply it - it's quick and easy. I put just a little all over my eyelid to give my eyes a quick defined look, or I use a bit more for night time. It's really easy to go from light to heavy without much effort. It stays on for hours. And I am the type of person that avoids using eyeshadow, because my lids are oily and make the eyeshadow crease. But not with Made to Stay. I get 3-5 hours without any touch ups, after that I just need to slightly smudge it in the crease. It doesn't fade, smudge or anything. It's really cheap compared to other similar eyeshadows like Loreal or Maybelline Color tattoo and gives even better results. I am very pleased with this product and recommend it to everyone.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

Everything about these things is amazing: the consistency, the color range, the colors themselves, the longevity! I have three of these colors and if you apply them lightly, they are great for everyday looks to just give your lids some color. The only problem is that my lids don't deal well with cream eyeshadows so I personally have to use a primer underneath or they'll crease, but I'm not going to take a lippie off for that seeing as even NYX's pencils crease on me. The shades I have are: 050 - Metall of Honor: a bronze color with gold and green tints; shimmery 070 - Mauvie Star: a purple-grey/taupe color; very sparkly - great for a night out 080 - Copper & Gabbana: not a true copper color, more of a dark gold with just a tinge of orange; shimmery

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I beg you to please buy this product! This is for me the best eyeshadow I have ever tried and I am extremely picky when it comes to eyeshadow. The pigmentation is great, it lasts a lifetimes and the finish is so beautiful, you apply it and it immediately looks great. And this does really stay a lifetime. I have never seen this crease or anything and for me, really stays longer than any other eyeshadow, no matter what brand it is. When I saw this at the end of a long day my jaw just dropped. I might sound overreacting a little bit but I really love this product. And for this price you can't really go wrong either. Writing this review makes me want to put this on right now. This is one of these products that when I swatch it, stay on my hand for a really long time even when I wash my hands.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 years ago

omg....i always wanted to use cream eyeshadows but even with TFSI primer they creased (mac paintpots also)..i bought the purple one from catrice but i never thought it actually worked!!! NO creasing at all...i was amazed...i put the shadow at 9am before work and when i arrived home 20:00 it was intact...i am tottally amazed........

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

8 years ago

I love these! I have #10, #20, #40. These are beautiful & very dramatic looking, but still, if applied correctly can look gorgeous for a daytime look, these were €3.99 in Ireland- would highly recommend these! They're very similar to MAC's Paint Pots

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Amazing cream shadows for less than $5 tho of course they are in euros; I think they were 3 euros each in the Netherlands . Slightly larger than BB's cream shadows, in jars with wider openings so easier to use; they're nearly identical to Maybelline Color Tattoo jars. I have 40 and 60, a pale gold wash and a slightly olive/gold shade; both are more translucent than opaque which I like. You could probably layer them for more punch and they make perfect bases. I find no difference in texture or shimmer than any HE shadows & they last all day with no creasing or crepey effect. I've tried the Shiseido Hydropower shadows which are glitter messes; the Catrice shadows are much more wearable and classy. A steal. Especially #40, Lord of the Blings, which is said to be a cool gold or a warm silver is lovely with a silvery-plummy taupe over it (Ulta Twilight for example).

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

8 years ago

i have two of them, #20 and #40. love how long it stays and how easy it is . but the color looks heavy on the eyes...kind of pasty...but the quality is good. it serves as a good base

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Coarse

3.0

8 years ago

I have #04(lord of the blings) and #05(Metall of honor), they do not crease, and color stays more than 8 hrs which is good. But I find the texture could be better. The cream is a bit hard, and "gritty" I guess from the small glitter particles. No fall out problem, but it can be a pain sometimes when blending. The color range is more suitable for fall season, overall they're are not bad. But texture wise I do prefer Benefit's and MAC's cream eyeshadows over these. For the price though, they are a good deal.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43