The Body Shop White Musk Libertine edp

The Body Shop White Musk Libertine edp

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super awesome! I blind bought this after liking TBS White Musk so much! It truly is lovely to behold. I guess I'm a part of their target age demographic ("geriatric," "an older woman," "grandmother"), but it's so pretty. Very feminine white floral w musk. I'm in lurve I'd buy this again but it's not too bad for price point. I got a small bottle on eBay. I'd rebuy! But then I'd be cheating on my current musk (TBS White Musk) & Pretty + Fresh White Musk, also bonne Bell skin musk & Jovan ;-) so many pretty musks I'm really into musks lately. I also have a homemade white musk made for me by a ebayer that is so So SOOOOOO gorg!! What is it about some white musks I like I do not know I don't kno. Addictive!!

I'm surprised White Musk Libertine has so many negative reviews. I find it a really nice floral-musk. Decent staying power -- I wish the bottle were prettier, but then it would be more expensive, I guess. Anyway, I don't get "old lady" out of this, but maybe that's because all the tweens and twenty-somethings have grown up with fruity fragrances.

on 1/15/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have to admit I bought this fragrance without even knowing what it smelled like. I purchased this from the bodyshop.com because it was on sale for $14.40 and I liked the cute little bottle. I've always liked musk scents so I thought I would like this, but when it finally arrived I didn't like the way it smelled at all. Like many other reviewers stated it smells very much like a mature woman's perfume. Upon first spray it's overwhelmingly musky and strong. The dry down is actually a pretty pleasant scent of faint creamy vanilla and soft florals. It's just too hard to bare the top notes of this perfume. I'm glad I didn't spent much on this, so I'm not too disappointed. I'll probably end up giving this perfume to my mother.

I love this fragrance :the start is musk but as soon is on my skin set into a yummy lemon cup cake scent.extremely soft and sweet,down side?dont last,wont last.i tried layered with the body lotion and the solid perfume,no results.the solid perfume is always in my bag,perfect pic me up,is creamy,not oily and give a pearly effect.

on 7/15/2014 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I picked up a sample of this, remembering how much I used to like The Body Shop's White Musk in high school. I won't be buying the full size! While this smells nice at first, after a while it starts to smell like an "old lady scent" as some people have said, or like you've doused yourself with baby powder... The scent is overpowering and has no notes of complexity.

on 7/9/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

While the regular White Musk is too acrid, this has some musky heft while topping it with softness and fluff. My initial impressions were of a masculine with a few lace frills - a plus in my book! A real garconne of a scent.
I got it half-price at TBS so I believe it's on its way out.
ETA - I always get a compliment when I wear this!

on 11/29/2013 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It's a very nice fragrance that isn't overwhelming. It's a bit powdery and I wouldn't be surprised to come across an old woman wearing this. It's not something I'd recommend for the younger crowd. The bottle is kind of a tacky shade of pale pink and looks like plastic, when it's actually glass. It's decently pricey. I'd buy this for my mother as a Christmas present.

NOTE: If you're sensitive to fragrance, do not purchase this. It frequently gives me a sharp headache if I wear this for more than a few hours at a time and I am NOT sensitive to fragrances.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in Body Mist, and it has been my HG since the last february 2012. The reason i purchased this is.. The scent. I was surfing the internet and came across this thing on the body shop's website, and read whats inside this product. I thought it is gonna be sweet, since it has turkish delight and chantilly cream notes. But when i smelt it.. Thank God both the sweet, floral, and musky notes blended beautifully and of course, i adore this scent! I used to spray this all over my top underwear so that the scent wouldnt be too strong for the others who smelt it. The scent lasts 3-4 hours, for me it doesnt matter. It keeps me fresh all the time! Very sensual yet girly. The packaging comes in a simple spray bottle and its pink! Worth to try :)

This fragrance is a bit sexier and more modern than the old clunker that is the regular version of White Musk by the Body Shop, but the problem is that it doesn't last longer than ten minutes. Wouldn't repurchase in the edp version again. Maybe the body mist lasts longer?

on 11/9/2012 7:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

White Musk Libertine - Please note i am talking about the BODY MIST

Love the smell , i bought because of hot country , i thought of it light - i can wear it anytime - day time night time - bottle is cute and i can travel with it.
For me its the prefect light smell everyday use - even though i must admit it fading quiet fast - so i find myself spraying several time a day !

The only thing is that as my neck is sensitive skin - i have found out that i couldnt apply directly more on body / hair / behind the ears .

Popular Fragrances